6: BE HUMAN

POV: JOEL
WELL, I was wrong about it not being "too bad" the nurse has me on a oxygen mask for a week! She studied humans in college so she knows health need of them. "Mr. Major put you in too dangerous of a situation and your lung could have collapsed!" Oh! I didn't feel that, but I assume I wasn't thinking about it... "to simplify, you could have died, Mr. Beans!" "That wouldn't work, I have grades to keep up! Speaking of grades, can I head back to class before they drop?" I ask the nurse, hoping that I can get out of this room, one of many in the nursing hall. "You can, but no physical activity! And if you feel dizzy or like your losing breath too quickly, get one of your friends to bring you here immediately." Geez, this is more rulesy than Sausage! And that's saying something. "Okay, thank you for the help!" I say as I start walking to my class. Which class do I need to get to? I see a clock on the wall and see it's 4:15! I missed 2 classes, and on the first day!? That means I can go to my dorm. Luckily, dorms are basically next door to the nursing hall. I go through the hall of doors, looking for the plaque that has my name. There! I see the plaque with my name! Let's see who my roommates are...
Joel Beans
Fwhip Tay
Mythical Tay
Scott Major
Fwhip and Sausage? That works for me! Wonder who Scott is though. I open the door using my key and walk in. Fwhip is in a small family room watching tv, his head swung around when he heard the door, though. "Mythi- wait, JOEL!" He got up and ran over to me, about an inch away from knocking me over. "FWHIPP IM GONNA FALL" "oh, sorry! Why weren't you in classes?" "Oxygen, I apparently almost got my lung collapsed!" I see a blue haired boy come out of one of the rooms as I say that, panic setting into his face. That must be Scott. "Hey, Scott right?" He seemed to jump at me talking to him. He looks over from the kitchen, still shock in his eyes. "Oh... sorry, your the human, right?" "Yep! Joel Beans, at your service!" I see Fwhip trying to slightly guard me from the blue haired boy across the dorm. "What's going on? Did he do something?" I lightly push Fwhip so I can see. "His last name... didn't you see? Scott MAJOR! How do we know he won't try to collapse your lung too?!" Scott looks confused and panicked at what Fwhip said "collapsed lung? I couldn't do that if I tried! Also too? Who-" he seemed to have a moment of realization before looking at Fwhip. "You don't have to trust me, completely understandable, but I'm NOTHING like Xander and am happy about it." He walks back to what I can only assume is his room. I get a glimpse of stacks of books everywhere and on his desk. I look back at Fwhip, seeing a slight red glow from his eyes. "FWHIP, CALM DOWN!" Its sausage, running in from the door, I quickly move out of the way, before Sausage grabbed Fwhip by his shoulders, lightly shaking him. Before too long, I heard Fwhip gasp before seeing me standing there, leaned against a wall. He ran over to me, hopefully remembering that I'm hurt. "I moved too fast, give me a sec..." I say through deep breaths, seeing my friends concern. "Do you need to get to the nurse? What can I-" before I knew, I saw nothing but blurs. A blue one running over, muffled yelling around me, after a few minutes, the door opens again, and a mask is put on my mouth and nose. I take a deep breath as my vision slowly corrects. "Mr Beans! I told you not to move too quickly, you are in bad health! Mr Tay, humans need more oxygen then fables.
Humans
I hate being know as the human
Maybe I don't wanna...
No, I'm fine with being human, it's just hard.
It's hard to just be human.

_____________________________
                                  (AN)
A bit of a longer part, Im bored.
Hope you enjoyed Part 6!!