11: Wingmen

POV: FWHIP
There's finally a few hours where both me AND Joel don't have a class, letting us be allowed in an empty dorm. "FWHIP I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING" Joel yelled to me as he left his room. "what? Also STOP SCARING ME!" He looks at me with a smug look. "Boo. ANYWAYS REMEMBER WHEN I GOT FLOATED BY X?" He says as he sits on the couch about a foot away. "Yea, kinda hard to forget. Why?" What is he going on about? Why WOULD I forget that he was nearly KILLED? "Well, after it happened I was about to walk out of the class, before Sausage grabbed me panicking, and I saw the new kid hug Scott!" Ok, now I'm confused. "What does ANY of that mean?!" I say, trying to show I'm VERY confused. "I didn't finish! Scott's face was like really red! And he was like that when he got here!" Wait, he was?
Mental flashback thingy idk
"Scott's back!!" Joel yelled at me as I left my room, entering the main room of the dorm. When I looked at the front door, all I could see was the blue haired sophomore covering his face, some of his hair falling over his arm at the front. "Hey, what's up with you?" I say, trying to figure out the situation. "N-nothing, just hot flashes." He said as he went into the small kitchen, grabbing a cup. "There's gotta be something!" Joel says as he swings the corner before falling onto the couch. "His face is bright red." I hear Sausage say as he walking into the room. "Really Mythical? You had to say it." He said as he moved his hand, showing a flustered mess made of his face. "Scott, I should teach you his 'nickname'!" Joel said as for up from having went face first into the couch. "Oh my..." Sausage said as he facepalmed at the pure stupidity.
Wait... Scott's face was red... like, FLUSTERED red.
BACK TO ACTUAL TIME!!
"SCOTT WAS FLUSTERED!" I said in a moment of realization. "And combining our evidence means..." Joel said as he stood up. "HE LIKES THE NEW BOY!" I say as I stand up faster then Joel did. After a second, I hear the door open. "Hey, I'm back. I have a class in an hour so I'm gonna study in my room." Scott said to us as he walked in. "Why are you two just standing there?" He looks between me and Joel ans Joel ran over to him. "SCOTT MAJOR, WE SHALL BE YOUR WINGMEN!" For once in my life, I feel like my brother. "Oh my... JOEL YOUR GONNA FREAK HIM OUT!" I say as a drag Joel away from Scott, who is standing there bright red. "W-wingmen? But I don't... I- UM..." "great, now you BROKE him!" I say as I flick Joel's forehead. "I got this! Scott, relax, we actually have brains and figured it out, no need to lie. Or panic actually! We're masters!" Joel said as he escaped from my hands. Despite his height, he's REALLY strong. "Fine... but I've never really, felt like this before." Scott said as he managed to fold. "So I was RIGHT! Also don't worry!
That's what Wingmen are for!"

________________________________
                                  (AN)
ACK
Wingmen for the soul
Also sorry it's so short I have no ideas
Hope you enjoyed part 11!