9: "SHROOMBY!"

POV: SHELBY
"Don't worry Xandy, I'll handle it." Joey is trying to reassure Xander. After what he just did, I'd be right to say he deserves what happened to him. I hear something, so I turn around to see the boy that found me walking away. Wasn't that X's brother? "Xander, who was that blue haired boy?" His head quickly turned to me. His eyes, although being a light or nearly pastel blue, looked dead serious. "I don't know him. Whoever he was, stay FAR away from him. Got it Shroomby?" That's not my name... "ok Xander." I don't have much of a choice but the matter, but I feel I have to talk to the boy. The human said they were brothers, but clearly X doesn't know him... "SHROOMBY LISTEN TO HIM!" I feel a shake on my shoulder as Joey yelled. I noticed Xander had sat up and was searching through a folder. "Do this. I want it by 7." Xander says as he shoved 5 sheets of paper into my hands. His work?! I look back up before neatening the stack and handing it to him. "I'm not that much of a pushover. No." He looks up at me with the glare of a villainous goblin, eyes slightly shut and staring like he's trying to see my soul. "What was that, Shroomby?" He says as he shoved the papers back to me. "I said-" I go to repeat myself before the bell rings. X immediately stood up, grabbing Joey's arm to pull him up as well. "Cmon Shroomby! We have CLASSES to attend!" Joey says as he run out of the classroom, following Xander. Before following. I can't help but just stand there.
Shroomby
Shroomby
SHROOMBY
I was given this name due to me being shroomeerian and having mushrooms all in my hair and on my face. I've tried to tell them not to call me that, but they refused. I'm already in a 'clique' and it's only day 2! "Shroomby! If you're taking so long, you better have spent it working on that work!" "Sorry, coming Joey." I responded to the summons. Have it not been the first time and won't be the last. As I walk around the corner I hear a sharp inhale, what is that? "ow, frostbite!!" It's the boy! I need to talk to him. But then I see Xander get to him first. "Good luck with your classes! You'll need it Stranger!" Suddenly, I look at my necklace; a small mushroom, and see it's a lot brighter of a red. It was never like that before I came here... I might be just noticing it. "Shroomby!" Before I get distracted, I ran up behind X and Joey before they walk away. This school seems rough to be in without friends, good or bad. "You should have seen the look on his FACE! He was terrified! I told him he wasn't worthy and he isn't!" He's probably blabbering about the human again. He's obsessed with him! "Hey X! Did you see that new boy?" Joey said, obviously changing the subject. "Uh, YEA! What a DREAMBOAT! There are gonna be people all over him!" "Well, I know someone who obviously has a bit of a crush on him..." Joey said with a sly glance at me, I have my nose in one of my books, so neither of those idiots know I'm listening." "You better tell me who she is, Joey!" I see x glance back as well, falling for the same thing Joey did. "Well, not exactly a 'she'..." Xander's ears pop up, wondering who could have a crush on Jimothy. It's obvious he does, so I assume he wants to get rid of competition. "You wouldn't have guessed that mr NERD liked guys!" Mr nerd? "Your not saying..." a reply showing shared knowledge. Who could be Mr. Nerd? "Mr. Scott Major!" He says with the tone of a seller's gnome. Major? So Xander DOES have a brother! "I'm telling EVERYONE. My little brother liking a SHADOW?! He has No chance!" X goes on about have his brother has no clue what heartbreak he's getting himself into.
"Hey Shroomby! Get us food and bring it to our dorm. Jimothy will probably open the door." Joey says as he takes a left at the dorms, I take a right down to the cafeteria. I have to go quick, I have to get to a class in 25 minutes. But, I have to get this for them. I'm like a living server and studying machine. Whatever they need at whatever moment. As humans say, 'they say jump, I say how high'. Anything at any time. All they have to do is call their stupid name for me.
"SHROOMBY!"
_____________________________
                                  (AN)
Me? Character filler? You'd never think!
Also Shelby my beloved.
Also ALSO hi if your here from TikTok!!
Hope you enjoyed part 9!