Chapter 36 A family you never got part 1

This takes place after 2 weeks after the events in Chapter 36 viggos move part 2
Hiccup: okay gang all the prototypes have been used and test it out fully and can be used for combat.
Tuffnut: awesome
Ruffnut: finally we can fulfil our destructive curiosity
Fishlegs: be careful it has limited amount of dragons saliva in it. Don't use it to much or on each other.
Ruffnut: Fishlegs we are hurt we maybe loss cannons but we have basic common sense.
Snoutloud: where was that common sense when you almost blew heather, dagur and me up.
Tuffnut: hey if we knew that you all where in that chains. We would done it more effectively.
Snoutloud: glares at him
Ruffnut: he meant we wouldn't have done it.
Hiccup: we talk about strategy after Heather arrives.
Fishlegs: what about dagur ?
Hiccup: he left to check on berserk island he will be back by tomorrow afternoon. While we plain on freeing the dragons ships that will go here to this island where Viggo's men have established a strong house. It damm near indestructible no amount of dragon fire or explosives can get through this stronge houses.
Snoutloud: so what are we going to do ?
Hiccup: we are
Heather: then comes through the clubhouse. Hiccup I am here so what the plan ?
Hiccup: great now that we have everyone here's what we are going to do ? Heather and I are going to sneak in the ship through the port and and keep ourselves and our dragons invisible. Then we will enter the strong house. And quietly open all the cages and free all the dragons.
Tuffnut: then blow up the strong house with all dragon hunters.
Ruffnut: it gonna be the biggest explosion made in this week.
Hiccup: we are not blowing up the strong house.
Tuffnut: say what your joking right.
Hiccup: tuff I wish I were tuff
Snoutloud: well not trying to be mean Hiccup but why don't we just rescue the dragons while they are in the ship better yet. why don't we just up the strong house. They won't be any place for the hunters to put the dragons at. We wouldn't have to fight the dragon hunters.
Heather: If only it were that simple
Ruffnut: I don't know releasing the dragons while they are on the ship or blowing up everything is very simple for us. You know what I mean right.
Heather: If it were that Simple we would have rescused them and blowed it up a while ago but it's not, it made out of marvel blocks. Which non of our dragons fire can burn through, not even windshears tail can slice them apart. There are countless more dragons there then the ship has if we try to rescue the dragons from the ship. We would save a few dragons while many others suffer in there.
Fishlegs: it will take long while for me and hiccup to find away to bypass them. So for now the best we can do is sneak in and rescue the dragons. These new weapons should help if we get caught but we have to remain stealthily as possible.
Hiccup: okay gang since we know what are we up against. Heather and I will go in there and rescue the dragons while all of you stay near the sea stacks invisible. Incase anything goes wrong I need you all to pull us out any guestion.
Tuffnut: why are we only you and heather going ?
Hiccup: well because our dragons are fast enough to leave the strong house and all of your dragons armours are still damaged so your dragons could get tranquilised. That's why heather and I are going there not you alright
Tuffnut: very logical
Snoutloud: alright be careful your going in Viggo's domain predicted the unpredicted
Fishlegs: be quite as possible we don't what is gonna to be in there.
Hiccup: we will okay everyone suit up
They all then suit. Heather and hiccup then manged to sneak their dragons along with themselves inside a cage of the ship while the hunters whhere. They then reach the strong house then they waited for all the hunters to leave the ship. Then they enter the strong house quietly and undectablely. They then set bombs on various dragon cages. The bombs then explode causing the cages to explode the dragons inside the cage begans to get out and attack the hunters. Dragons destroy various arrows launchers. The few that remain were blasted away by hiccup and Heather's dragons. The gang outside then began grouping the released dragons. To take back to the edge for cleaning and giving proper medication for any infection or parasites that they may got during staying in the crowded cages. Hiccup and heather began releasing last of the dragons. When they entered the last cage they noticed something odd.
Heather: hiccup check this out
Hiccup: what is it Heather ?
Heather: the dragon has so many arrows all over it's body and look at those scars. hiccup this inhumane
Hiccup: viggo usually keeps the dragons external beauty for clients. And look this dragon might be hybrid but this many scars is simply unnecessary. Wait a minute Heather I think I see something in there
Heather: what do you see ?
Hiccup: not sure he then opens the cage and sees that human girl around the same age as them with various arrow wounds and burses all over her body. She is wearing a cloth made out of dragon scales. Heather it's a girl
Heather: how is her condition
Hiccup: barely alive he sees a burn mark of the dragon hunters symbol. Heather it much worse they burned her in the fore head with the metal skin burners.
Heather: we need get her to the edge or else she won't make it.
They then hurried and take the dragon and girl outside the strong house.
Fishlegs: Hiccup Heather a little here would be appreciated over here.
Hiccup: no we need to get urgent medical in the edge. He says while toothless holds the hybrid dragon up
Fishlegs: inspects the hybrid dragon. Arrows axe is that spear marks hiccup
Hiccup: yes Fishlegs
Fishlegs: why would anyone do this ?
Hiccup: I would think healing the dragon instead asking about why would the dragon hunters hurt it in this way would be better Fishlegs.
Fishlegs: hey sorry uh you can go the edge. The rest will take the dragons back to the edge slowly.
Heather: okay then you guys takecare and bring the dragons slowly. Hiccup and I will see you all at the edge
Snoutloud: you two together why I mean how badly did dragon hunters hurt that dragon for both of you to go ?
Heather: well they also hurt her. And the wounds are need to be healed or she won't make it. She then moves to reveal the girl behind her.
Tuffnut: who is she ? And what happened to her hair it looks so greasy
Ruffnut: also what happened to her armour and why is there a dragon hunter symbol on her forehead.
Hiccup: we don't know we just found the skrill and nightfury hybrid covering her. I think she a dragon rider who else could bulit such complex armour that would allow for riding a dragon not the dragon hunters that's for sure.
Fishlegs: Hiccup this so exciting. Imagine what she could know.
Heather: can we talk about that after we gave her some medicines and her dragon.
Fishlegs: oh right well you guys we will see you in the the edge.
They then for the edge while the group the dragon by their species and take them back to the edge in 56 minutes.
Fishlegs: that was triedying he then yawns.
Snoutloud: you can say that again. He then stretches his back. Well hookfang let's take a break and eat something then we will gave medicines to the dragons. what do you say ?
Hookfang: roars in agreement
Snoutloud: couldn't agree more fangester
Fishlegs: yeah meatlug and I could use a break
Tuffnut: same here gotta refuel ourselves for the explosion spree that we are gonna go on.
Ruffnut: yep and an hungry dragon can't cause much destruction. Also hiccup is making desserts and Mediterranean food and steaks today and we can't miss out on that now can we.
They then make to the clubhouse
Hiccup: oh hey gang I finished making 9 hummus, 12 beef sharwmas, lamb rice, chocolate cake, chocolate pudding and 12 basket of fish for each of our dragons.
Snoutloud: oh yeah baby I am so ready to feast on those sharwma.
Tuffnut: it's been months since we ate middle east food so excited.
Ruffnut: same bro same
Heather: well this going to be my first time eating Mediterranean food. So here goes nothing
Fishlegs: heather you are going to love it is amazing.
Heather: okay we will see
Hiccup: first we have sharwma. He then puts one sharwma one each plate
The other then began enjoying the sharwma except Heather who remains skeptical on eating the big piece of bread
Heather: then takes a bite then her eyes open wide after tasting the various flavours. She then enjoyingly eats the sharwma. So good it amazing .
Ruffnut: told Heather.
Heather: you weren't kidding
Hiccup: okay now for the lamb rice. He then gives rice and lamb meat on each of there plates.
They all eat enjoying every single bite they take. After finishing the lamb rice they then eat hummus. They also eat chocolate pudding and cake and ice cream for dessert.
Tuffnut: that was so good
Ruffnut: yeah too bad we can't always eat Mediterranean food.
Heather: why can't we always eat Mediterranean food it's amazing.
Fishlegs: it takes up a lot of time and precision to make Mediterranean food. Time Hiccup and I don't have these days.
Heather: that sucks so much.
Hiccup: anyway let clean and gave medicines to dragons already then we will on hows that girl doing ?
Fishlegs: did you and heather bandge her and her dragon.
Heather: we did but she seems to uniconousness for awhile. We don't know when she will wake up ?
Snoutloud: well that shame what happened to the girl. And also what are you going to do with the extra Mediterranean food ?
Hiccup: give it to for the girl and leave some for dagur. She seems like she hasn't eaten in years.
Snoutloud: okay but hurry up because without you and heather. It will take us all evening to gave medicines to these guys and cleaning them.
Hiccup: don't we will be back in a few moments. Come on heather let get a basket and a plate
Heather: alright bye Snoutloud
Snoutloud: bye heather
Hiccup and heather then food on a plate for the girl and take a basvket of food for her dragon. They then leave for the extra hut. Where the girl and her dragon was uniconousness at. After putting the food for them they leave for the stables.
Hiccup: Heather the injuries that happened all over her could have killed her not to mention her dragon.
Heather: yeah just when I thought the dragon hunters couldn't stop any lower. They torture a girl who is only a teenager that makes me sick hiccup.
Hiccup: yeah the medicines might heal all those scars but that dragon hunters symbol will take a while to get away.
Heather: yeah it's bad hiccup but all we can do now is pray for her. That all we can do right now.
Hiccup and Heather then kept themselves quiet for rest walk to the stables. After a few minutes they then enter the stables helped other gave medicines, they got rid of any parasites. They also gave food for the dragons who haven't been fed properly by the dragon hunters. After 1 hour 25 minutes they release the dragons in to the edge. They all went to their huts to take a rest from cleaning all the dragons and giving them medicines.
Meanwhile in the extra hut with the girl and dragon.
Jane: she slowly opens her eyes
Jane: what happened where am I ? She then sees that in a well furnished room filled with a bookshelf a closet and a table desk beside her. She then sees there is a plate of food that she had never seen before. She also sees a letter beside it. She then takes the letter and reads it.