Chapter 37 A family you never got part 2

Jane: yawns as she awakes from her sleep. She then looks to her side thunderbolt snoring.
Jane: well let's see if I can walk now. Shen shoves the blanket away and puts her legs on floor. She then slowly stands up not wanting to open any wounds on her legs. She then stands and walks around abit. After a few minutes she was able to walk again but she feel kinda itchy in her legs beside that she is feeling fine.
She then hears a knock on the doors. She then walks to the door and opens it.
Heather: oh you are able to walk again. Hiccup wanted me to ask are you alright also how are your legs feelings ?
Jane: I am fine it doesn't hurt anymore but it itches when I walk.
Heather: Don't worry itching will after awhile. Anyway here you go some clothes for you to wear since your cloth is extremely damaged by the dragon hunters. Also here you go a cream but on the burn mark on your forehead, it will help remove it gradually. And put those on your hair while showering it will remove the grease from your hair.
Jane: thank you it means a lot.
Heather: don't mention it, also hiccup is making breakfast in 1 hour. Do you want eat with us or here alone ?
Jane: I would love to eat with you all.
Heather: great at first, shower there a bathroom right next to you go clean yourself up bye. She then leaves.
Jane: then takes a look at the clothes she was given. 

Image below

Jane: looked at the clothes that she had been given, they were nice they made her feel like a fierce maiden

Jane: looked at the clothes that she had been given, they were nice they made her feel like a fierce maiden. She use to be before becoming a dragon rider. She then enters the bathroom. She puts the cream on her that the raven haired girl told her to. She then washed her head with hot water then she washed her body with hot water. It felt nice for her to wash herself after not washing for 4 days.
After 20 minutes she comes out wearing the clothes that she had been given.
Jane: this clothes are nice and warm. She then looks at her dragon who was still sleeping. She then shakes her to wake her up. Come on wake up girl don't you want eat breakfast.
Thunderbolt: then wakes up from her sleep upon hearing breakfast. She then stretches her back and yawn.
Jane: come on let's get some breakfast.
They then get outside the hut they were staying at.
Jane: wait a minute I forgot ask where we are going to eat at ? Well what say we search for anyone that could give us something direction on where we gonna eat.
Thunderbolt: gives a slight roar.
J

ane: agreed. She then gets on her dragon and begans looking for anyone. She can ask to. She then spots the brown haired emerald eyed guy entering a steel building. She then lands her dragon at the entrance of the building. She then opens the door to building. Hello um hiccup could tell where we gonna eat ? She then sees him feeding a skrill and 4 winged hideous zippleback.

Hiccup: hey jane we are going to eat in the clubhouse. Um is everything alright you look like you have been shocked ?
Jane: is that skrill right next to you ?
Hiccup: yup his name his thunder. I found in a glacier. He was quite cranky when released him. Then we trained and manged to get his trust.
Jane: are you dragon rider ? She was hoping yes because now she was absolutely gonna stay with them. She finally found people who are like her. She mentally tells her self.
Hiccup: yes we all ride dragons Snoutloud rides a monstrous nightmare named hookfang, Fishlegs rides a Gronckle name meatlug, the twins ride a hideous zippleback name barf and belch, heather rides a Razorwhip named windshear and I ride toothless he is a nightfury. Then there is dagur he rides a Gronckle named shattermaster.
Jane: why didn't you tell that you all are dragon rider ?
Hiccup: sorry must have slipped my mind.
Jane: wait didn't Tuffnut say that he went to an island filled with dragons like mine. Is that true ?
Hiccup: yes we actually have been to an island. Where there is dragons like yours ?
Jane: where is it ? Tell me tell me I need to know
Hiccup: I understand your excitement to go there and find out more about your dragon species. I understand I truly do but you must understand that going there mean death if you make any small mistakes while in the journey there. I promise I will take you there but on very different circumstances.
Jane: yeah I can understand why you are trying to want me to wait but it feels like I have that grant all the answers I could ask and I am not using it.
Hiccup: that is completely normal for a dragon rider. We all have been there jane and the ones that came before also felt that pain for curiosity.
Jane: the ones before are saying there dragon riders before you guys.
Hiccup: yes actually there was entire civilizations of dragon riders before us. We are 5 generations of dragon riders.
Jane: could you give a location of few of these or better yet do you know anyone there who could take to the island filled with dragons like thunderbolt.
Hiccup: those civilization don't exists anymore so don't waste your time. They haven't existed almost 200 years.
Jane: why what happened to them ?
Hiccup: it's complicated alot of things happened that lead to there downfall. Which I will tell you after breakfast.
Jane: yeah I am kinda hungry can you can show where the clubhouse is ?
Hiccup: why not
Hiccup, jane and thunderbolt went to the clubhouse where the others along with there dragons where at. Hiccup and jane ate 3 strips of bacon, 3 eggs, a sandwich and a few sausages. While thunderbolt ate far away from the other dragons.
After finishing there breakfast hiccup Fishlegs heather and Jane go the stables along with toothless, meatlug,
Windshear and thunderbolt.
Jane: um can I ask what are we doing here ?
Hiccup: well we are going to leave our dragons to takecare of the garden.
Jane: what garden ?
Fishlegs: garden of the edge it is filled with all kinds of flowers and fruits from all over the world.
Heather: you come with us it can be very relaxing in there trust me.
Jane: well I have nothing better to do so why not ?
Hiccup: also no dragons we don't want them to ruin it.
Jane: um sure I don't mind give me a moment. Um girl could you stay here while get back.
Thunderbolt: gives a low roar.
Jane: don't worry girl I will be alright, I promise I will be back don't worry.
They all then leave and enter the garden.
Jane: whoa these is amazing
Heather: told you so anyway hiccup it's your turn to water the choco trees and roses. Fishlegs you and I are going to collect blueberries.
Fishlegs: on it he then leaves to get a bag.
Hiccup: kisses Heather in the cheek and leaves to water the plants.
Jane: goes around and sees all the beautiful and diverse plants and flora that was there. She was so amazed all the beautiful flowers and trees that see forgot 24 minutes had passed because of her exploring around.
Hiccup: there you are come on jane. We are leaving
Jane: who was sitting under a cherry blossom got up from her position.
She along with the others made it back to the stables.
Hiccup: I presume you want to know about the dragon civilization. He says as watches toothless play around with thunderbolt
Jane: then looks away from toothless playing with thunderbolt to the one legged viking. I would love that.
Hiccup: then explains how iean formed the first dragon civilization. How many got off the island and formed there own tribes. How tratiors sold secrets which caused berserk tribe to harness the power of the skrill. How the peaceful was taken away by zyker grimborn from people who lived in harmony with the nightfuries.
Jane: that a lot to taken I have so many guestions.
Hiccup: well the gang and I just scratched the surface about the history of dragon civilization. There many details unknown to us. And when the first civilization crumbled various set out to make their own tribes. The gang and I only know a few of this civilizations secrets. There could potentially be thousands inventions and literature locked away.
Jane: can I ask where do you fit in these dragon civilizations ? You seemed to know much but I feel like there is something that doesn't line up like how do you know so much about them ? Which part do you have in all this ?
Hiccup: then looks at Fishlegs who was washing vain and pain.
Fishlegs: nods at him
Hiccup: well we to began with I have been known by various names night rider, black death, the judgment of dragons these you might have heard.
Jane: she looks at him surprised and begans rumbling on her own words. You uuh ar--uh  the um black death.
Hiccup: yes
Jane: then recompiles herself but still shakely asks. You are the viking that stopped the viking war, the man who saved people from 12 wars. And gave food to a entire starving village. And you has all the knowledge of the dragon world.
Hiccup: yes all those things were done by all us but your wrong about me knowing all the knowledge in the dragon world. We may alot but they are still things that we don't know about the dragon.
Jane: I never thought I would be able to breathe on the island as you. Here I am rescued and cared by you all this so amazing.
Hiccup: it is
Jane: so it must have been awesome living by yourselves you all have everything you want.
Hiccup and Fishlegs look abit uneasy.
Hiccup: jane it isn't always awesome when we started to live.
Jane: what you guys have everything and more ? Why wouldn't it be awesome to live everyday.
Hiccup: then explains how they stopped the dragon war and how they were bainshed for it and how they escaped ? He also tells the drag that stopping each war had on them ?
Jane: my god I am so sorry for what happened to all of you. You all saved the entire archipelago and they do this. They are truly dispeckable.
Hiccup: jane look I know what they did was wrong but they aren't worth anything so forget about them.
Jane: didn't it hurt when they locked you up and hurt your dragons even after all you did ?
Hiccup: yes it did hurt and stills hurts a bit even now. People might say various myths stories about us that tell us we are unstoppable but they are just stories and we are humans to. We can feel as any other person can. What they did to us that's in the past you can't live in the past you have to live in the present and let go of the pain in the past.
Jane: wow I couldn't never thought the black death could be human. Who I can relate with ?
Hiccup: looks can be deceiving
Hiccup Fishlegs heather and jane share various stories about there lives with each other. Fishlegs stays in the stable cleaning vain and pain.While Hiccup and Heather gave a tour of the island to jane. Jane then returns to her hut to process everything that has happened.
Thunderbolt: then makes various gesture that she want to go outside on a flight with her rider.
Jane: not now I just need to process all the things that happened today.
Thunderbolt: then goes to her stone bed and gives her rider some space.
Jane: I always dreamt of being known by the riders of death. But this is not expected to go. I invisioned him completely different. I thought he would be cold otherworldly and high standardised. But I never thought he could be someone so kind,loving,caring and relatable. I guess things are not as they seemed.
She then takes a nap along with her dragon. She then wakes up in the after noon. After getting up she heads outside quietly not wanting to distrub her dragon sleeps. She then heads to the clubhouse to see is there anyone she can talk to. She sees Hiccup getting complemented by a man covered in scars with red hair and green eyes. The man compliments his unbelievable cooking. She then sees a green Gronckle beside him. She remembers that hiccup talked about him. Hiccup said his name was dagur she remembered. Hiccup the sees jane asks her to come here. She then slowly walks towards them. Hiccup then introduces dagur and Jane. Dagur then gives a few jokes which make Jane abit uncomfortable. Hiccup then tells dagur she is new here so be nice to her. Which he did as nice as, Berserker could be anyway. Hiccup then tells her to wait in the clubhouse while he gets the others. He then leaves jane and dagur together. They both then waited for the others. Jane then looks around to hide discomfort. Dagur releasing this tells her not to be uncomfortable he may look like a murder and may have been one he has changed. Jane the relax herself abit. Hiccup then comes with the rest of the gang. He then wents to the kitchen and makes blueberry pie,steak,spicy chicken,
and meatloaf. He then brings in the clubhouse. Everyone then enjoyingly eats it. Everyone leaves to do there own thing like hiccup and Fishlegs domcumenting dragon knowledge, Tuffnut and ruffnut planning for loki day, Heather and Snoutloud sparing with there axes and improving there axe throw. Jane then leabes to her hut to decide if she wants to stay with them or  not. She then finalised her decision at night. She tells hiccup at clubhouse where the others were making plans against viggo. After the gang heard that she is going to stay and become a member of the gang. They tell her she going to be absolutely great.

To be continued in chapter 1 season 2 of the runaway series
Season 1 completed of the runaway you useless tratior series