jealous, eddie? /steve harrington

Lately, I didn't feel good in my realitionship with Eddie. I feel like he's cheating on me. Something's just wrong.. we barely even meet anymore.

Suddenly, the phone rang, I pick up, and Steve's voice welcomes me.
"Hey, Y/N"
"Hey Steve, what's up?" I said.
"I'm sorry for calling you now, but I just saw a girl get into Eddie's car and kiss him. I'm so sorry" he told me.
"Ohh..thanks for letting me know" that's all I could say. Dissapointment and anger hit me. Steve is my best friend, he's always been. Especially lately, because I've discussed the whole situation between me and Eddie.
"But to cheer you up, I'm having a party at my house. You should come.. clear your head a bit" Steve suggested with joy in his voice.
"I'd love to go, Steve. I'll be there." I said.
"Well, see you there then. I have to go now, but I'm counting on you! 9 p.m." he said as excitement filled his soft voice.
"I promise I'll be there. Bye!"
"Alright, bye!" he said as he hang on.

Now, that Steve had convinced my clue, I had to talk to Eddie. I grabbed my keys, got out to my car, started it and I drove to Eddie's trailer.
When I got there, I saw his car. He was at home. I didn't bother knocking, I just broke in. To my dissapointment, the girl wasn't there, just Eddie. He was in his bedroom looking for something.

He saw me, as his eyes changed, like he was telling me that I shouldn't be here.  
"Hey sweetheart, is everything ok?" he said as his palm tried to each my cheeks. I pushed him away, tears started to fill my eyes. He looked confused and concerned at the same time.
"You fucked her, didn't you?" The words came out shakily as I looked him in the eyes. My legs were shaking, my eyes and cheeks were red.
"What are you talking about, Y/N?" he asked trying to act innocent.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Steve told me"
"That stupid fucker.. I'm gonna kill him" he said as his anger supprassed him.
"Answer my question, Eddie. I'm not playing your stupid games with you anymore" he didn't answer. His eyes started to get redder as a tear rolled down his face.

"Answer me, for sake! Did you-" I yelled as he interrupted me.
"I did" he said as he scratched his chin. "And I enjoyed it. I bet you enjoyed Steve too" I slapped his face as now I was crying.

He was always jealous to our friendship, like I wasn't dating him.

 I almost fell on to the floor, my whole body was shaking, my tears unstoppingly rolling down on my cheeks. I walked to the door with my arms crossed. He ran after me then stepped a feet infront of me.

I reached for the handle of the door and stopped for a second. He was standing infront of me, his eyes are red as a rose.
"We're done" I said as I step out of his trailer and slammed the door into his face. I got into my car, I wiped the tears off and left.

I was getting ready to Steve's party.
I curled my hair, put on my favourite pair of denim skirts and a tank top.
Now, I'm standing infront of my mirror, trying to do my makeup while crying.
"He didn't deserve you" I say to myself and I wipe my tears off.

"Perfect" I say as I gave myself a last look in the mirror.
I grab my keys and hop into my car. After a couple minutes, I was at Harrington's.
I hesitated to knock, then suddenly, Steve opened the door.
"I've been waiting for you" Steve greets me with a big smile on his face.
"Night, Harrington. May I come in?" I said with slightly red eyes from earlier, as he pulls me in a hug.
"I'm so sorry Y/N..if I see him, I swear to you, I'm gonna kick his ass" Steve said as I laughed.
"Steve.. after you hung up, I went over and broke up with him. He acted soo innocent" I said as we both started laughing.
"Come in" he said as he let me in.
There were already a lot of people at his house, and it was just 9 30.
I only drank a cup of beer, because I didn't want to get too drunk.
I was dancing with Nancy, everything was fine, until I saw him arriving.