sleepover /eddie munson

"Ready?" Eddie asks as i come out of my house and walk up to his car.
"as always, munson. let's go" i reply with a smile on my face. i'm having a sleepover at eddie's, my best friend's house. we've been friends since forever. eddie drove us to his trailer, and when we got there, he opened the car door for me. he always does this.
"what a gentleman" i smirked as we got in the trailer. i sleep here a lot, especially when we have a d&d hellfire club night. this night was one of them. we usually spend our time listening to music and talking about anything. i can talk about everything with eddie, and that's what i love about him.

"i'm going to the store, buy some snacks for tonight. wanna come?" eddie asks me.

"nah, i'm staying" i tell eddie. "fine, i'll be right back. don't do anything stupid" he says with a little dissapointment and a smirk on his face. i winked at him as he walked out. he loves shopping with me.

while he was gone, i decided to take a shower. as i got my clothes off, i got into the shower and started it. eddie was back earlier than usual, as he whispers "gotta take a piss" to himself on his way to the bathroom, where i was showering.

as he opened the door, he saw me naked, under the shower with closed eyes. he stood there for a moment, then realised that he was staring, so he ran out of the bathroom and closed the door silently. "fuck" he said as he looked down on his pants, and saw his bulge building up.

i didn't realise him, i closed the shower as i was finished. "shit" i said as i looked around the bathroom, looking for my clothes i didn't bring in. i was hoping eddie wasn't home yet, so i wrapped a towel around my body and got out of the bathroom. my bag was in his room, so i had to go in. to my biggest surprise, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, his head in his palms and his elbows on his knees. i took a deep breath and walked in.

"is everything okay, eds? did you get snacks?" i asked as i got my bag and pulled out some of my clothes.
"sure, everythings okay, i got some crackers and stuff" he said anxiously.
"okay, then. i'll be right back" i said as i tilted my head in the bathrooms direction. he nodded upsetly, then i left confused.
"something's wrong"i said as i was looking at myself in the mirror. i quickly got dressed and went back to eddie.
"ready to go? " i asked him.
"yeah, just let me take a piss" he said as he ran to the bathroom. as he got back, we grabbed the snacks and his keys, got into his car, then drove to the wheeler's house. the way to mike's was awfully awkward and anxious, the tension between us was just growing by each minute. when we got there, everyone was there waiting for us. "finally" Dustin said as we sat down and started to play.

while we were playing, i felt the sexual tension between us that was even worse than the one in the car. we always had a tension between us, but it never had such a meaning. he won't take his eyes off me, and we've been playing for an hour now. dustin's eyes had caught that, and he stood up, walked up to eddie, and told him: "eddie, can we talk?"

"about what?" he asked, looking at dustin breaking the eye contect. we continuned. dustin without a word grabbed eddie's arm, and pulled him away from us.
"man! we're so close to winning" mike yelled at dustin. i was looking at them trying to figure out what they were talking about.
"just a minute" dustin said.
"what?" eddie gave dustin a confused look.
"what's up with you? you can't take your eyes off of her. did you finally tell her?" dustin asked raising his eyebrows at eddie.
"will you keep your mouth shut?" eddie asked.
"of course. what is it?" dustin said convincing eddie that he can trust in him.
"i went to the store to buy some snacks for you guys, and when i got back i ran to the bathroom to take a piss, and then-" he stopped as he caught my eye once more. i quickly looked away, so he doesn't think that i was trying to figure out what they were talking about. meanwhile that's exactly what i was doing.