lover's lake/ eddie munson

i was getting ready, when i heard a knock on the front door. i was going to lover's lake with steve, nancy, robin and eddie. i open the front door, and i see the beautiful eddie munson. i've always had a crush on him, but i just had to ignore it, 'cause we were bestfriends.
"hello beautiful! ready to go?" eddie asked flashing his perfect smile at me.
"ready" i said and i blushed. he always calls me beautiful or gorgeous, and it never fails to make me blush.
i grabbed my bag, we got into his car, and he drove to lover's lake. it was late, so it was pretty dark. as we arrived, the others were already there, building their tents.
"finally!" steve yelled at us.
"oh fuck off steve!" i yelled back as i laughed. robin saw me, ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.
"hi robin" i said smiling as i tried to breathe from her tight arms around my waist. she let go of me, as she said
"come on, we're building the tents!".

everyone finished building their own tents, as now we were talking.
"god, i'm so happy it's finally summer break!" steve says.
"yeah!" everyone agrees.
"i'm so glad to be here with you guys tonight! this is to friends!" i said as i raised my beer.
"to friends" the others said as they raised their drinks and everyone took a sip. eddie looked at me, he smiled at me, then took another sip of his beer. i blushed and got confused at thesame time. what was that?
we kept talking about life and things in our lifes, and we all had a great time. everytime i was talking, or just sat in silent, i felt eddie staring at me. when i caught him looking up and down on me, i gave him a confused look.
we were still talking and laughing, when i felt sweat all over my body. i felt disgusting, so i spoke up.
"i'm going for a swim. i'll be back soon" i said, as everyone nodded. i stood up, and left. i got undressed, i was only in my underwear and bra and i got into the water.

"i'm going too" eddie said a couple minutes after i left.
"okay" robin said, as nancy and steve just nodded. eddie walked off and got undressed, he was now only in his boxer.
"it's time" he whispered to himself, as he got into the water looking for me.

i was swimming and enjoying the nice cold water on my skin, when i saw someone in the water getting closer to me.
"who's there?" i yelled and i got scared.
"y/n? it's eddie" he said as now we saw eachother.
"what are you doing here eds?"
"i have to tell you something. it's pretty important and serious." he said and we got closer to eachother. he looked into my eyes, and i felt my heart skip a beat.
"can you turn away?" he asked.
i gave him a confused look, then i hesitetated for a couple seconds.
"yeah sure" i turned away, now he's facing my back.
"i think i'm falling in love with you" he said after waiting a couple seconds.
"can i turn around?" i asked. i was shocked. he feels the same way? and why is he just telling me this?
"mhm" he hummed. i slowly turned around now facing him, and i looked into his eyes. his cheeks were turning red.
"i feel the same way, eddie. why didn't you just tell me this before?"
"it's because we've been best friends since forever, y/n and i didn't want to ruin it. and you should've told me too!"
"i know! you're such a sweetheart eddie" i said and i smiled at him making him blush more.
we were just looking at each other for a couple seconds, then i made my way to his lips. he kissed me back, as i put my hands on each of his cheeks. he smiled in the kiss, causing me to smile back. he pulled away, and looked deeply into my eyes.
"i really like you, y/n"
i flashed a smile at him and then i moved a piece of hair away from his eyes. i looked into his beautiful eyes, that were now landing on my lips. he smashed into me and slid his tounge into my mouth. our tounges met, and they were fighting over dominance. eddie won, and i gave up. he slipped his hands under my things as he pulled me into his lap. i placed my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist.
"you know i'm not bad but the things i'd do to you right now" i said it into his eyes. i didn't continue, i just stared at his lips.
"show me sweetheart" he said smirking. i felt his erection growing under me. i kissed him, and i slipped my tounge in his mouth.
i ran my hands down to his erection and i grabbed it, he moved his hand to breasts and we both moaned into each others mouths.
"i want you eddie" i moaned out.
as i said this, he ran his right hand down to my underwear, keeping the left on my waist. he started massaging my core through my panties.
then, he placed his hand from my underwear back on my waist.
his beautiful eyes met mine.
"ready?" he asked.
"yeah" i nodded.
he pulled his underwear down, then he pulled mine to the side. he moved his hand down on his dick, and he slowly placed himself in me.
we both moaned in pleasure.
"God, you feel so good" eddie whisper-moaned.
he kept going in and out of me, as he started rubbing my clit with his thumb.
"oohh eddie" i moaned.
he picked up the pace, and he held stronger into my waist. we kept an eye contact, as i could feel his warm cum fill me. i came on his dick right after that, and we both were now screaming each others names not stopping. eddie let go of his strong squeeze on my waist as he pulled himself out of me. we both were out of breath as i fell on his chest.
"fuck, munson.you were better than i thought you'd be." i said out of breath.
"you know y/n, they say that i'm a sex God." he flirted.
"well, you weren't that bad." i teased then we smiled. i gave him a last kiss, then we got out of the water.
we grabbed our clothes, and walked back to the others.
"so what are we now?" eddie asked on the way. we both stopped.
i didn't say anything, i got closer to him and held his hand. i looked into his eyes, and we both blushed.
"is this an answer?" i asked sarcasticly and he nodded.
when we got back hand in hand, the other were smiling and smirking at us.
"what?" i asked trying to act innocent and confused, but it was a whole 'fuck' moment. they probably heard us. this place echoes, so we were fucked. i look at eddie, who had the same emotions written on his face.
"are you guys together?" nancy asked flashing her beautiful smile.
we sat down next to them, and eddie answered.
"yeah, i guess"
"you finally told her!" steve said proudly. i was shocked for a moment that steve knew, but it was expected. they are great friends.

"did you guys forget that this place echoes?" robin asked after a while smiling at us.
i looked at eddie, who was now laughing.
"ohh eddie!" steve mocked on me and everyone laughed.
"shut up steve!" i yelled.