study/ steve harrington

Steve, my good friend is coming over to study with me in the afternoon.
Yeah, good friend...and a massive crush. I've had a crush on him since forever, but i never shoot my shoot.
He's probably still not over Nancy, and definitely doesn't like me back.

I was sitting on my bed when i heard a knock on my window. It was Steve. I open the window for him and he comes in, then trips.
"everytime, harrington" i say laughing.
"hey y'n" he said as he picked up his books from the floor.
"you know, you can come in from the door, right? they love you" i say looking at him.
"it's more romantic like this" he said as he smiled at me and i blushed. He always knows how to make me blush.

we sat down on my bed, opened our books and started to study.

We were at maths now, i was looking for an aswer to the question in my book. Suddenly, Steves big veiny hands ran to my book looking for the line of the answer, then he stopped at one line.
"right there" he said as he flashed his gorgeous smile on me.
"thank you" i said flashing a smile back to him.
After a couple of minutes, i stopped with the writing. i look over to him, and see that he was rushing his fingers through the math book for the 4th time now looking for an answer. i took his hands, and pointed to the answer in his book with his finger.
"there it is" i said.
Steve was shocked for a moment, and then he looked at our connected hands.
Butterflies filled my stomach as i kept my hand on his warm fingers, then i quickly pulled my hands back and place them back on my book.
"I'm so sorry, I-" i said as he cut me off
"don't sorry" he said as he smirked on me.
"what?" i asked with the biggest shock on my face.
"you heard that right, y/n" he said as he kept an eye contact with me.
"i don't know what you're talking about, steve" i said giving him a confused look.
"i know about your little crush on me. That's actually the reason i'm here today. To tell you that i feel the excact same way." steve said not breaking the eye contact.
"steve" i sighed out. my heart was now racing so fastly, there was no way that he didn't hear it.
"i like you too, y/n. all i wanna do right now is kiss you and never let you go." steve said
"do it, steve" i said.
steve got closer to me, grabbed my
chin and pulled me in for a kiss.
I put my palms on his face. i moved to his lap. as soon as i sat down, i felt him growing hard under me.
"the things you do to me.. you have no idea" he whispered into my ear.
"is that so?" i whispered back.
I pulled his shirt off then I got off from his lap and started undoing his pants, and pulled it off with his underwear. my eyes landed on his perfect body. he stood up and pulled my shirt off, following with my pants, leaving me in my bra and underwear. he then unclipped my bra and pulled my panties off.
He kissed me again as he put his hand on my arm. he grabbed me and softly pushed me down on the bed. he started kissing down on my body leaving marks on it.
"steve, stop teasing and fuck me please" i said as he stopped.
"you need to be patient, sweetheart" he said teasingly.
i grabbed his face with my hand and pulled him closer to me and said
"if you don't fuck right now right here you're going home, steve"
he didn't answer, just smiled and kissed me. As we were kissing, he ran his hand down my body and stopped on my clit. he started rubbing it and i moaned. then, suddenly he pushed himself in me without a warning and i let out a large moan. he quickly moved his other hand on my mouth and said "keep it quiet, or i'll stop."
He picked up the pace, as he was still rubbing my clit. i grabbed into the sheets, then into his back, stratching his back with my nails leaving marks.
"i'm coming" i moaned out, as he went even faster. i came on his cock as he came inside me. he gave the final thrusts, and he pulled out of me. the loss of him inside me was terrible. he layed down next to me on the bed.

"you're a literal goddess y/n. no one ever made me feel like this." he said and i smiled.
i gave him a quick kiss on his lips then layed back.

"dinner's ready!" my mother screams from downstairs.
"fuck" i say as i jump up from the bed starting to get dressed.
steve got up too and got his clothes back on.
"a minute" i yelled back.
i opened the window as he climbed out with his books.
"how about some biology tomorrow?"
steve says with his beautiful smile.
"okay, but now you need to go. bye!" i say as i smile back.
"bye, gorgeous" he said as he climbed down from the roof and tripped.
i just laughed and closed my window.

i washed my hands and got to the dining table.
"who was that?" my dad asks.
"who?" i ask innocently.
"the person who just climbed through your window?" he says
"ohh that! it was steve. he came over to study with me again" i say
"okay, but tell him not to come over to us by your window. he's welcomed here anytime!" he says.
"i will" i said smiling.