Ch. 5

"Are you..an omega?"

                                       ••••

"W-what? What makes you think that?" Naruto asked nervously, slightly fidgeting.

"It's just.. how you were reacting to the alphas pheromones. It was very much like how an omega would react to such pheromones, well an unstable omega at that." Hinata said trying to put the clues together.

While on the other hand Naruto was contemplating on whether or not to tell Hinata. 'I mean.. it's not like I don't trust her. She doesn't seem the type to go around telling people other peoples business. She's also a sweet person..' Naruto thought carefully.

"Naruto..? It's fine if you don't wanna tell me, I was just curious that's all. I mean some people have reasons to hide the things they are hiding." She shrugged.

Naruto sighed. "I mean.. theres no point in hiding it from you. We're friends, right? You don't seem like the type to go around and tell, so promise not to tell anybody?.." Naruto held up his pinky.

Hinata found this to be really cute. Naruto looked more babyish than usual, him giving her puppy eyes while holding up his pinky wanting to make a pinky promise.

Hinata slightly blushed while also bringing her pinky up too, interlocking hers with his. "I promise." Naruto shun a bright smile making hinata even redder.

"W-wait..quick question. I-if you're an omega then.. why'd you react to my pheromones from me being in heat?" Hinata asked.

"O-oh.. you saw that too, huh? I guess nothing gets passed you, huh?" Naruto scratched the back of his head with his other hand, smiling sheepishly.

"N-not that easily at least.." she smiled, making Naruto face feel hot.

"I guess you can blame it on my dominant genes..?" Naruto chuckled, while Hinatas eyes widen.

"D-dominant genes..? You're a dominant omega!" Hinata said a little too loud for Naruto's comfort.

"Hey! Quiet it down will ya' !" Naruto says.

"S-sorry.." Hinata apologize making Naruto sigh. "T-that's so cool! Do you know how rare that is?"

Naruto nodded. "I do."

"W-well! Of course you do! No wonder you're so beautiful; with your fluffy bright blond yellow hair, big azure blue eyes, sun-kissed skin, and-" Hinata paused herself as she realized what she was saying.

   She became all flustered and red and also began to stumbled all over her words. "I-I'm s-so sorry, Naruto! I-I didn't me-mean it,.. no not like that! I-it's not li-like I didn't mean it because I-I did, bu-t no I-" Hinata was interrupted by a laughter.

   She looked over at Naruto who was hunched over laughing his face also red from laughing so hard and by embarrassment. Tears escaping his eyes. This made her blush even more.

   After a couple more minutes Naruto stopped laughing and let out a long sigh, before smiling.

   "Thanks Hinata.. I needed that, and I understand. You don't have to explain. Welp now that you know a secret of mines.. why don't you tell me one of yours?" Naruto squeezes her pinky with his.

   That's before their moment was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Naruto almost jumped out of his pants.

   He quickly let go of Hinatas pinky who looked to see who was the surprise visitor.

   "N-neji.." both Naruto and Hinata gasped out.

Neji raised a brow before rolling his eyes and started to walk towards them. Naruto was internally panicking. He couldn't tell whether it was because he was afraid Neji might've heard something he shouldn't have or because of how intimidating Neji was. The way he narrowed his eyes at Naruto into a glare and how he was slightly letting out pheromones.