"𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦"||𝘖𝘯𝘦

Excuse Mistakes,

𝘕𝘢'𝘑𝘢𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

ALL FALLS DOWN by Kanye West played through the Car speakers at 19 year old Na'jae sped through traffic. She was late for her new job which wasn't a good look in her opinion.

Every light she stopped at was red and waited for the longest. It was rush hour so traffic was busier, not helpful whatsoever. At least the music was playing which helped her calm down.

One of her best friends she met in her freshman year of college had out her on to the job. Kenyatta was her name but she went my "Ken" was a Tattoo artist at this shop.

The tattoo shop was one of the most known in New Orleans. A Family owned business ran by The West family for years. The West family was known for many things and were strong on Business. They owned multiple

"I hope this is the place" I mumbled as I switched from crocs to heels. I clutched my purse as my heels clicked against the concrete. Ken was calling my phone and I ignored because I'm here now.

The lobby of the place was full and I rushed behind the desk seeing the other girl I worked with.

"Not to be rude, but girl what the hell took you so long. These people bout to get cussed out and shit- NEXT" Bree said.

"My alarm wasn't turned on, then on top of that I was in rush hour traffic. I'm owe you lunch girl I'm so sorry" I said quickly as I told people where to go, and scheduling appointments.

"You good, just don't let you be late one of the days Killa here, Ima pray for you that day" she spoke drinking from her water bottle.

I didn't ever see this "Killa" person and I didn't care too much if he was a big deal. He can try me if he wants to, My mouth could get real disrespectful at times.

"Welp oh well, ain't he in Jail that what Ken told Me" I asked.

"He can go to jail how many ever times, he's only Ever in there over night or for a week or two"

"Now that I think of it my cousin might be a lil gay, cause he stay going to jail for some reason" she was serious and I busted out laughing.

The lobby was only a few clients who were waiting for their appointments. Because this wasn't a walk in type shop.

"What you want for lunch, And you saw all them people door dashing hella food yesterday" I asked pulling out my phone sitting in my chair.

"Yes girl, and I with Allem people doordash done got my ass too. I ordered 42 plan b's and 12 pack of Hennessy. I'm here working hella hours and stripping on da side"

"Bankruptcies Tingsss" she said showing me the screenshot of her doordash order. Then her car with a negative balance of Im not even gone say how much, just do the math.

"That's what yo Junky ass get, Bree" I laughed putting my order in for some wings. I got mild and lemon pepper sprinkled 15 piece with a strawberry lemonade and a cookie.

Bree gave me her order and I placed the order and sat in my chair scrolling on TikTok.

"The skirts be doing you good, all dat Booty" Bree said in her strong Louisiana accent and I blushed.

I had on a black skirt that stopped at my lower thigh. With a long sleeve button down T- shirt (black) and the logo in red letters. And I had on some red bottoms to match.

Sooner or late I'm gonna request to change into something more comfortable. Because these red bottoms be tearing my feet the hell up. Ima let it slide for a few weeks then change into my crocs shid.

"Oh yea I'm forgot, look at my tattoo Benny did me. This shit so raw" she said lifting her her sleeve to show me the fresh sleeve. It was a clock and some flowers then some words. I couldn't see it too good, because it was wrapped in plastic.

"I was gone ask him to do me sum but benny be leaving me on read. Matter fact I'm finna go press him right na" I said making my way to his room.

He was doing a tattoo right now, so I knocked and he said come in.

"Wassam, my fav" Benny said smiling as he did a tattoo.

"Ion wanna hear it, you be bullshitting when you gone tattoo me" I said holding my hands on my hips.

"I gotchu mane, you know I be booked up so just text me. And yo ass a cry baby, so don't let yo first tat tattoo be sum big" he said and I nodded.

"I am not a cry baby, but anyways have fun cause We're gonna discuss this later" I said leaving. He was right about the cry baby part cause my pain tolerance was sensitive. I will be quick to cry.

The tattoo I got on my forearm at 16 I believe I was either high or drunk. I don't regret it though cause of the meaning and it doesn't look bad.

When I got my nipples pierced with Ken she recorded me crying. And you would've thought I was crying over someone I loved getting shot.

"First day and it's finna be A long one" I said to myself.

VOTE + COMMENT

Y'all messing with it? Lmk (we gone get deeper into the plot as we go, so don't ask dumb questions)

TEE😟

_

_