"𝘕𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴"||𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Excuse Mistakes,

𝘕𝘢'𝘑𝘢𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

SUMMER by the Carters I loved this song it calmed my soul. As many live songs did and only made me wonder will I ever find the love of my life. Or at least let it be my choice a real choice.

"When the waters so blueee, soooo blueeee" I sung folding my laundry as I sat in the middle of my bed with clothes surrounding me.

I heard a knock at my door and sighed. Making my way to my door, I opened my curtains letting the sunlight into my living room.

Checking through the peep hole I saw no one. It was the letter, the letter would have a random saying or quote a day a week. I started getting them a few months ago, I was used to it now and accepted it.

It was a red envelope with a black feather attached to it. Picking it up I opened it pulling the letter out.

From: LN (you don't find me, I find you)
To: Naija

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 . 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘐𝘊𝘌 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

Although I was confused about the letters, I kept them just in case I needed to Piece something together. I guess I watched to many Tv Shows.

I thought to myself reading the letter over again and sat it on my counter. Hearing a knock onto my door, I checked the peep hole seeing Bree and Ken.

I let them in and quickly grabbed the letter putting it in the black box under my dresser.

"Bae where yo fine ass at, and ouuu cinnamon rolls" I heard Bree say. This girl is a fat ass, but I can't talk. Because if they didn't come, I would ate all these 6 cinnamon rolls happily.

"I'm right here, they hot so when you burn yo self don't yell or nothing girlie" I said pulling her in a hug. She shrugged grabbing cinnamon roll placing it on a paper plate.

"Them Junts look so good, hey bestie" I waved her off cause all she wanted was a Cinnamon roll.

"Fuck y'all, I'm so happy we ain't have to work today. I wonder why only the boys had to be at work though?" I said biting into my cinnamon roll.

"Tattoos ain't the only buisness they do, but Ima mind my business on that one. Since Killa been back shit been busier" Ken said and Bree nodded agreeing.

I turned on All American: Homecoming and I'm on like episode 8 and this shit so good. Simone and Damon needa stop playing and get together. Jordan needa taking his suburban ass on back to the suburbs.🙄

"Y'all want a blanket?" I asked and they nodded. I went to my guest bedroom loser grabbing 3 throw blankets. My living room had a black couch with pink decorations. It was girly but not the childish kind.

Throwing the blanket at them, I was about to sit down and some heavy ass knocks were at my door.

"Oh my goshhhh, y'all invited someone" I asked and I they shook their heads following behind me.