"𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩"||𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Excuse Mistakes,

𝘕𝘢'𝘑𝘢𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

"I can't say much about my childhood, shit wasn't so pleasant" Bree spoke ranting on. We were on break and discussing our childhoods growing up.

The topic "Childhood" was a touchy topic for me. I didn't have one from what I could remember. My mom neglected me that's why I am the way I am. She would do anything to see me hurt in any form, so she could be happy.

It all felt surreal, like I skipped a big chunk of my "childhood" and now I'm here. Maybe I'm exaggerating.....

"My maw naw kept me, and it was me and my daddy was there when he wanted to be. He was in the streets heavy now he jail doing big time" Ken said passing the blunt to Bree as we sat in my car.

I was high from the aroma. But these wings that I was currently munching on was hitting more than anything right now.

"That's why yo ass freaked out now" Ken said pointing to me as I sucked on the bones.

I shot a bird continuing to enjoy my wings.

"What bout you Nana" Bree asked grabbing one of my fries.

"My childhood from what I remember was far from great. I don't really remember much but I didn't have a good relationship with my mom or anyone else. I was alone but I'm not anymore cause I got y'all black asses" I said making it less said.

We all started laughing until someone locked on my window. Seeing it was no one but my fine ass baby daddy "Killa". Yes I'm delusional 🙄.

"Wassam" I said rolling the window down. Don't know why they thought it was a good idea to smoke in the tattoo shop parking lot.

"Why the fuck- just get back inside for i start cussing" he said pulling my door open.

"But you already did cuss" I blurted out and he just eyed me. They start laughing but he looked so mad. Nothing unusual though he always was grumpy.

He just walked away, I followed deciding to go mess with him. Holding the plate of wings in my hands and walking into his office. His office was surprisingly nice.

Decorated modernly with black and gold, with hints of grey. Some pictures of family I assume and some with the rest of coworker's old and new.

He had a good amount of room two couches and two chair in front of his desk. Pictures of his work and posters of album covers.

"It smells good in here" I said walking to his side of the desk and sitting on it. He sat back slouched in the big black office chair. This man was so interesting to look at.

A fine Chocolate man covered in tattoos clear skin some scratches most definitely a bebe kid.

"What you want Na'jae" he said now focusing his full attention on me. I crossed my legs so fast, this man was so fine.

"Okay so i what you to do my thigh tattoo, and another tattoo. Please I know what design I just need you to draw it for me" I smiled batting my eye lashes.

He reached under my leg grabbing a black journal that had gold initials engraved on the front.

"Speak"

I describe the tattoo to him and the meaning behind it. Wasn't too big or small. Once he was finished which took 30 minutes.

"This supped to be my week off of tattooing but I guess I'll fit you in, $250 for the whole thing I'll send you my address" he said I was still looking at the tattoo.

"Thank you, K bear " I said cheesing opening my arm to give him a hug he mugged giving me a small hug.

"Don't call me that sweet ass shit" he smiled.

"I'll think about it, we going to the club tonight. And I know you don't really be out like that, but you should come" I said standing in front of the body mirror he had in the corner of his office.

I had on the company shirt that was cut up and some jeans short that rode up my ass every chance they got. Feeling eyes on me I couldn't do anything but smirk.

"I'll think about it" Ka'Lante spoke thinking unspeakable topics about Na'jae. He had an attraction to her but he would most likely never admit it. That was just Him being him, he didn't know That would change.

She just smiled and walked out make sure to take her time.

-Vote + Comment

-thoughts?