Chapter 1

(A/N: Hello Everyone im back, I kinda lost motivation to write on my first story due to Exams/Graduations seasons. About this story its connected to my other story(Player in HI3) so their will be difference on Sirin and Bella but they will still ruthless,evil and stuff but Enough rambling from me here's the story. Of btw thank you SnowflakeYuri for giving me motivation on writing this :3)

"   " Speaking
'    ' Thinking
"   " Telepathy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Somewhere within Rina's space ship a Black haired with Purple eyes Girl can be seen talking with a Light purpled haired with a Crossed Golden eyes. Beside said girl is a blue haired with blue eyes girl.

(Rina)
"Dear are you and Bella ready on your journey?"

(Sirin)
"Of course Mom, me and Bella have prepared our stuff in the Special storage."

(Rina)
"Good and My little Queen take this."

Rina said as she throw's a gem on Sirin's hand. Catching the gem Sirin grew curios and asked.

(Sirin)
"Mom what is this?"

(Rina)
"Well I though, how can I let my Little Queen go without her army, so I made that Gem with my other body. It's can Create similar Honkai beast that you summon before but juat using the energy your using from me. Sooo you can pretty much create an infinite amount of them."

(A/N: You can read my Other story for context on what happened cuz even I will know this is confusing if i didn't know the context.)

(Sirin)
"Really!"

(Rina)
"Yup you can also create something really strong and smart but... I think that will be a bad idea my dear."

(Sirin)
"Why would it be a bad idea Mom?"

She then looks to Bella beside Sirin.

(Rina)
"You don't want Bella to get jealous are you now my Dear~."

Hearing this Bella Begin's to turned Red while Sirin turns to face her. Seeing the Blue haired girl Turning Red Sirin grinned then picked up Bella and made her sit on her lap while hugging he waist.

(Bella)
"M-my Q-queen ahh."

(Sirin)
"Dont worry Bella no one will ever replace and anything sentient that I'll create in the future will be under you ok~.)

She said while licking Bella neck.

(Bella)
" Yessssss."

Seeing that Bella is already lost Rina chuckle on third antics and left while calling Chloe.

(Rina)
"Chloe pls came and meet me at my room id like to relieve some stress."

After neither Bella or Chloe was able to move for the rest of the day.

(A/N: Hehe sorry no lemon at the first chapter, tho their will be in the future chapters ;3)

The next day.

Sirin and Bella is now standing in front of Rina.

(Rina)
"Il be opening the portal now hope you'll have fun their Girls."

A portal open beside Rina and a blond haired with golden eyes girl came out of it. Who is rather releasing an oppressive aura came from her and made the rest of the girls aside from Rina collapse on their knees. Seeing the girls collapse the blond haired girl spoke.

(Rina)
"Aww sorry girls I forgot to suppress my aura on this body hehe."

The oppressive aura dissipate and they can now stand up. Sirin was the first the ask.