Chapter 3

(A/N: Im back (again) gonna try to focus on this story and the other for now as im still trying to remember the "plot" for my first story XD. Have a nice day everyone :3)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(3 Month after the events on chapter 2)

In the place between the Kung of Ingrasia and Sarion dynasty lies a forest as the middle of said forest a thriving, There's building of...

(A/N: Sorry im so bad at describing stuff so lets just say their Schicksal Design buildings but with pink and purple accent to them.)

And in the middle of the city a huge castle like structure is standing tall as two person's can be seen sitting in a balcony drinking beverages.

(Sirin)

"I must say even tho I implanted them the design I still didn't except them to re create it this well right Bella?"

'Takes a sip'

(Bella)

"You're absolutely correct my Queen their worthy enough to some of you're servants!"

'puts cup down'

(Sirin)

"I must commend them for their efforts and I must thank Mother for this idea now I understand why love's ruling that army of her's. This is actually quite fun especially the way mother told me because I dont have any paperwork just to dump them on others hehe."

(Bella)

"Yes my Queen but I have a Question tho."

(Sirin)

"What is it Bella?"

(Bella)

"Why did you choose this design for your kingdom... and ahm am not saying I dont like its am just saying ahmm Ahh-"

Sirin put her finger on Bella's lips, turns to her back and said.

(Sirin)

"I Know what you mean Bella its the same look as that detestable place but remember sooner or later that place if screwed considering Mother is there and aside from those memories I had in that place I quite like its design so why not steal it? Im no longer that naive and short temper girl of the Honkai but Im now my Mothers child and of course Bella's Queen how can I make them proud if I continue being a dumb child right Bella?"

Sirin said while facing Bella, Bella seeing how much her Queen has grown and hearing her words felt so much pride and joy when suddenly the door was opened.

(Bella)

"My Queen I-"

'Intense door opening sound'

Then the two turn to face the person responsible for ruin the mood. Its a girl of Yellow ponytail hair, golden eyes, pointy ears wearing a suit.

(A/N: Just imagine Raven's suit but its white with pink and purple shades and is alot less tight with more cover's.)

(??????)

"My Queen!"

(Sirin)

"What is it Silvia?"

As the girl now known Silvia heard her Queens word it is full of annoyance. Sweating she prepared herself and spoke.

(Silvia)

"My Queen someone has managed to breach the castle and is now coming to the throne room!"

(Sirin)

"Huh with all of you combine even True Demonlords will have trouble and if there's one I would immediately noticed them."