Where'd you go?

Jayden woke up in a great mood that was until he looked around and noticed his airpods missing, since him and his little sister Belle were always home alone due to their dad being gone at work all the time. It was only obvious that only one person could have his airpods. "Belle give me my airpods, you probably didn't even clean your e-" Jayden opened belle's room door to reveal her bed was fixed, room cleaned, and no weed in sight. Why is her room so clean? What if she was kidnapped? Nah the alarms would've went off.

"Belle this isn't funny anymore I just want my airpods literally, you should've asked first!", he searched his dad's room, office, the bathroom, and even searched the kitchen. Maybe I should call her, I swear to god if she's with some girls at the skate park again I'm dragging her by her hair.
So he pulled out his phone and dialed her number, but after trying 3 times he was sent straight to voice mail. "Alright that's it Belle if you're in here reveal yourself now, if not you're in so much trouble dude!". After being left in complete silence Jayden threw his vans on, and his nike jacket, along with his keys and opened the door to search for his sister.

What he didn't expect to find fifteen minutes later was Belle in the tree practically smoking her life away while vibing to what he could hardly hear Slow down by H.E.R and Skip Marley. She definitely was ignoring his calls, "Belle get the fuck down now!" She had no reaction it was as if he was dead, "Fine then" he shook the tree causing them to drop their phone and almost falling off, why is the tree so wobbly anyways?

"What the hell dude? You good?!" Belle yelled in shock picking up her phone checking the screen it was safe.
"Obviously fucking not when I woke to my 'Little' sister gone and not to mention your RIDICULOUSLY clean room, I thought you were kidnapped you know!" Jayden explained as he started dragging you towards your house.
"Chill, I'm not allowed to clean my room anymore, dad?" Belle dragged the last word with a hint of sarcasm."Shut up and get in." Jayden said holding their house door open.

It was now 5:30 pm and Belle was high out of her mind, while Jayden was trying to explain to her why he would rather die for Joseph Quinn instead of Shawn Mendes, which was thankfully interrupted by their group chat.
It was from Jordy ' get together @ my place? It's been a week since we all hung out.' They both replied with a sure and so did everyone but Xennry, and their little sister Layla, they rarely hangout, they're still part of the group though. 'I'll pick you guys up if you need a ride' Isaak offered, and with that Belle and Jayden got their things and waited for Isaak to take them to Jordy's house.
------------------------------------------------------
I personally love this book, anyways give me feedback and ideas!