Too close🐸

Once Belle and Jada came back down they both sat on the couch in Jordy's third living room and watched The Umbrella Academy on the large flat inch T.V, while also chatting and catching up on things.
"I'm tired of uno it's making my back and tummy hurt" Ophelia stated looking bummed out. I can make some cookies or something Jayden insisted eagerly, causing Isaak to smile at the boy.
"Yes totally do that bro I've got the munchies like a motherf-" "WE GET IT" everyone yelled playfully at Belle.

"Well we're gonna all go in there with Belle and Jada while you bake, Isaak you coming?" Ophelia asked, knowing he might bit verbally answer.
Isaak shook his head no causing the rest of the gang to walk back while he sat down silently staring at Jayden, whom was oblivious to the fact he was being watched, but when he did turn around he almost dropped the eggs on the ground due to being startled, "Jesus christ Isaak you can't do that." Jayden stated. "My apologies  I didn't want to disturb you " he said in almost a whisper. He received a text from jada asking if he could bring them so alcoholic beverages. He gave Jayden the 'I'll be right back' look and headed to the living room.

"Klaus is hotter then five fight me!" Jordy argued with Jada.
"You're joking right? Please tell me you are, who do you think is hotter Isaak, Klaus or Five?" Jada asked grabbing a margarita from him.
"Diego" he said shrugging, "MY MAN!!!!" Belle said half sleep.

The cookies were almost done, so Jayden took that time to scroll through Instagram when all of a sudden he was thirsty,  seeing the only thing left in there was beer he decided why not down it?   Once he stood up and turned around he was face to face with and obviously drunk Isaak. They stood there staying at eachother for what felt like years, leaning closer and closer an- "Too close!" Jordy interrupted shoving past them to get the cookies out to taunt Jayden if he burnt them.

Yeah too close.