Reunited 🐸

Isaak pulled up in his green van his grandmother left for him when she passed, it's not the fanciest van on earth but oh did he love it. Belle and Jayden approached the van and got in,
" Hi isaak been years since we've seen you, wanna smoke?" Belle asked eagerly. Isaak shook his head no with a smile, "feels like forever" Jayden mumbled playing with his fingers. "Hmm?" Isaak asked looking towards Jayden before breaking eye contact to pull out of the driveway and head to Jordy's house. Jayden just shook his head and put his airpods in.
The tension is so thick right now belle thought to her self.

When they pulled up they noticed ophelia's bike was on the ground, she never cared where she placed it anyways. Jordy's black Tesla model XS with purple L.E.Ds, and a black cat in a bush.
"Hey where's your sister at? You usually drive her here." Belle said with blood shot eyes as they knocked on the door. "She ran here, said it was easier to lose weight that way or something" he informed.

The door opened and the smell of cinnamon and vanilla lingered throughout the house, "Yo what up my main man isaak" Jordy said pulling him in for a hug, Isaak hugged back and Belle could have sworn that Jayden was staring daggers into Jordy's face. "My dawg belly bud" he said and belle giggled at the nickname as they did their initial handshake they made in middle school.
"And of course the man who SWEARS he's better at baking then me Mister Jayden Villa" he winked at the boy, and Jayden shoved past him while rolling his eyes, everyone followed.

As they entered the dining room they were met with Ophelia and Jada sitting at the huge marble table with a chandelier above them, Jada was attempting to shuffle the cards for another round of uno, while ophelia was cracking jokes about Jada's glasses being crooked. "No need to fear the life of the party is here" Belle said in a playful tone. "What? No way Belly bo showed up?! You're usually out with a random girl at the skate park." Ophelia joked, Belle greeted jada and excused herself and went to go hotbox the bathroom on the third floor.

"So y'all finna play or what I don't have all day." Jada said, "oh but you do don't you doll" Jordy flirted as everyone sat down. Jayden made sure to sit as close as possible to Isaak, getting butterflies when their knees touched.

"Put on some music ophelia you have the best playlist out of us all, I'm tryna vibe." Jada said once she handed everyone their cards.
Ophelia connected to Jordy's huge built in speakers that were in the table, yeah he's THAT rich. Shae butter by Ari Lennox ft J cole started playing and they continued the game.

About an hour goes buy and after Ophelia won twice by peaking at Jody's card 4 times in a row Jada excused herself to go check on Belle, claiming being in there for so long wasn't good for them. When she made it to the third floor after climbing what felt like 500 flights of stairs she made it to the third floor. "Belle you good in there?" Jada asked concerned obvious in her voice. "Um... theres a bit of a situation-" " oh my god" H
Jada giggled when she opened the door to reveal her bestfriend fallen back in the tub with the shower curtain over her head.
"Hi ya!" Belle laughed trying to sound like Harlequin. "Oh God, get up so we can clean before Jordy sees" Jada insisted, "Good idea bud" belle replied.
------------------------------------------------------
This was a bit long but Jayden and isaak😏