Tyrion

'Tyrion' Tywin said in a very dead voice.

'Uncle. Father.' Tyrion said walking in. he searched the room for wine and food.

'The rumors of your demise were unfunded.' Tywin informed him.

'Sorry to disappoint you' Tyrion said sitting down opposite him.

'And who are these companions of yours?' Tywin asked ignoring tyrions question.

'This is Shugga son of Dolph chief of the stone crows. Timett son of timett ruler of The burned men. This fair maid is chella daughter of cheyk the leader of the black and here we have Bronn son of...' Tyrion trailed off looking to Bronn.

'You wouldn't know him,' Bronn said

'May I present my Lord father Tywin son of Tytos of house lannister. Lord of Castlery rock warden of the west...' Tyrion told his new... friends. He looked to his father nervously. 'Kind of you to go to war for me' Tyrion said reaching for the wine but Tywin pulled it away.

'You left us no choice the honor of the house was at stake, your brother would never have submitted to capture so meekly.' Tywin informed him.

'We have our differences Jaime, he is brave, and I am better looking,' Tyrion said cheerfully.

'Yes some thing we can agree on.' Tywin said glancing out the tent flaps.

'He's been covering himself in glory Jaime has... now they siege Riverrun Catelyn Starks homeland-' Kevan told him.

'The Lord Eddard stark is our hostage he will lead no armies from his dungeons..' Tywin informed Tyrion.

'How did my sweet sister convinced the king to imprison his best friend?' Tyrion questioned

'The king is dead.' Tywin informed him. 'The king is dead, Joffrey is now the king.' Tywin informed.

'My sister rules you mean?' Tyrion countered.

'The stark son has called his banners he moves south.'

'One taste of battle and he will run back to Winterfell with his tail between his legs.' Tywin said

'Maybe,' Tyrion debated, 'the boy does have a certain belligerence you'd like him. While we're on the subject of war I made promises to my friends here and Lannister's always pays his debts .' Tywin rolled his eyes. 'For which I require 3000 Helms and shields plus swords pikes maces-'

'If it pleases my lord,' a squire came running in. 'Ser Addam Bids me report that the Northman have crossed the neck.'

'The wolf rushes into the Lions jaws.' Tywin said 'Kevan command drummers beat assembly,' he turned to the squire. 'Send word to Jaime that I'm moving against Robb stark.'

'At once my Lord' he said leaving. Tywin looked over Tyrion's traveling companions as tyrion finally got himself a glass of wine.

'It is said that men of the mountain clans are great warriors, ride with me against my enemies and you should have what my son promised you and more.' Tywin told them.

'Only if the half man fights with us.' They said looking over at Tyrion, Tyrion swallowed his drink stiffly. 'Until we hold the steel he pledged us the little lions life is ours.' Tywin looked back at his son

'Deal.'