She just had a baby!

'Tywin Lannister has requested you.' Daphne looked down to her baby crying out. A little girl. She looked up to the woman.

'now?'

'she just had a baby!' the handmaiden that had helped daphne push informed the woman.

'tywin Lannister requested it now.' daphne passed her child off, kissing her little head before making her way on wobbly feet to tywin lannisters chambers.

'You asked to see me my lord?' Daphne said coming inside his chambers.

'Youve been fucking my son.' tywin told her

'I-'

'It wasnt a question. It is a fact. Youve been fucking my son.'

'Yes.' She admitted.

'Didnt he warn you?'

'Warn me?'

'That it was dangerous here.' Tywin told her

'Yes but i wanted to stay.' Daphne told him still weak and needing to get off her feet, she felt her body sway she leaned on the table for support.

'For him?'

'For me.' Daphne corrected.

'Shame.' Tywin stepped forward quickly before daphne could process what was happening. Tywin sliced her neck open blood pooling around her tyrion saw her body drop. He looked up to his father.

'You shouldnt have done that.' Tyrion told him furious.

"Tyrion. Put down the crossbow. Who released you? Your brother, I expect. He always had a soft spot for you. Come, we'll go and talk." Tyrion tightened the grip on the crossbow, he had the upper hand. "This is how you want to speak to me, hmm? Shaming your father has always given you pleasure."

"All my life you've wanted me dead." Tyrion reminded him, his eyes wavering to a dead daphne he cried out for her and for the baby they would have had.,

"Yes. But you refused to die. I respect that. Even admire it. You fight for what's yours. I'd never let them execute you. Is that what you fear? I'll never let Ilyn Payne take your head. You're a Lannister. You're my son." Silence filled the room while Tywin tried to read his sons expression, deciding if Tyrion was actually going to shoot him.

"I loved her."

"Who?"

"Daphne." He pointed to the woman dead her blood seeping out around tywins feet.

"Oh, Tyrion... she was a whore, she did not love you, what about that don't you understand? Just put the crossbow down.' Tywin demanded but Tyrion shot him. Tyrion raised the crossbow threatening his father to say that word again. "And what? You'll kill your own father? No. You're my son. Now, enough of this nonsense."

"I am your son and you sentenced me to die. You knew I didn't poison Joffrey, but you sentenced me all the same. And then you killed the woman I loved most in the world. Why?"

"Enough." Tywin demanded. But without hesitation, Tyrion released the arrow, shooting it into his father's stomach. Tywin flew backwards, hitting the wall behind him hard. He gripped the arrow, gasping in pain.

"You shot me." Tywin declared, through clenched teeth. "You're no son of mine."

"I am your son." Tyrion answered while loading a new arrow. He lifted the arrow, pointing it right at his father. "I have always been your son." The next arrow hit him in the chest, right in the heart. It didn't take long before Tywin stopped moving. Tyrion killed tywin, he slumped to the floor besides daphne clutching her dead body in his arms, her blood soaking his clothes. He cried for her, sobbing while his father lay dead next to them.