2 : sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

September 1975

September 1975

James Potter grew up in a household full of love. Being an only child, he was spoiled. He grew up with mischief written in his eyes. He was reckless and a true trouble maker. He had caused chaos all over Hogwarts castle with his three best mates. And as he boarded the Hogwarts infamous scarlet train, he had been planning the next prank they'll execute. He is currently sitting in their train compartment with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, his brothers in all but blood. Their compartment door opened as their other sworn brother, Peter Pettigrew entered.

"Hiyah Wormy!" James greeted while pulling him into a hug

"We missed you Wormtail!" Sirius said as he pull Remus to join the hug.

"I missed you too! Anyway, have you heard about the death of Morfin Gaunt?"

"Nope"

"I did but I don't care. He's a Pureblood lord who thinks he's better than anyone that's why he lived his life in seclusion alone."

"Yeah. That was a month ago right?"

James, Sirius and Remus answered respectively.

"Yes. I think you'd want to hear this out. Morfin Gaunt was Salazar Slytherin's descendant. And he might live his life in seclusion but he didn't live alone. He had children. Three! Triplets!" This caught the other boys attention.

"He had children? But he's unmarried!" Sirius exclaimed. He had met Morfin Gaunt a couple of times because his father had a transaction with the Gaunt lord.

"His children are born from an unknown Pureblood lady. And they're the same age as us. They've been homeschooled but since their father's death, they're coming to Hogwarts." Peter informed them.

"Woah hold up. Are you telling us that more snakes are coming?" James asked with furrowed brows.

"James." Remus said in a warning tone.

This made James raise his hands in surrender. "I'm just saying, they're literally Salazar Slytherin's descendants and that man hates muggles with passion. Of course he's an evil guy with evil descendants."

"We don't know that for sure. We haven't met them." Remus said in a matter of fact tone.

"You don't have to go near a snake to know that it will bite you, Moony." Sirius said, rolling his eyes at his best friend and long time secret crush.

"Actually, snakes wouldn't bite unless they are feeling threatened." Peter pitched in with a small voice, almost like a squeak. He felt confident when he saw Remus' proud and reassuring look at him.

"How do you know that, Wormy? Do you have a pet snake?" James asked playfully.

"Actually, my cousin had a lot of pet snakes. They're not harmful when not taunted." Peter stated. "His name is Klaus and he lives with his sibling in Massachusetts. Mum and I visited them a month ago."