Ejected

(TW: Gore)

(3rd PoV)

Laff took one more look at Socls before bolting past him towards O2. He almost ran right into Nadwe, who was on his way from Weapons.

"Laff! What's going on?!" Nadwe called to Laff.

"No time to explain!" Laff replied, "Get to Admin, we have thirty seconds to fix this!"

"How?!" He questioned.

"You don't remember it from training?!" Laff said, exasperated."

"No?!"

"Just go find someone to help you!" Laff said, "But not Socks!"

"Why not Socks?!" Nadwe said, confused, "He's the one who would know for sure what-"

"JUST TRUST ME ON THIS!" Laff snapped, "I'll explain later, time's ticking!"

Nadwe nodded, and zipped down towards Cafeteria.

Oh god, I hope Socks doesn't get him, Laff thought.

Nadwe was running towards Admin, and wouldn't have even seen Socks had he not closed the Cafeteria doors. He narrowly missed face planting into the wall, and then turned to face the captain.

Socks glared at the child menacingly.

"I'm sorry little one," Socks said in a teasing, singsong tone (that made him sound ten times creepier), "You don't have authorization to go there!"

"But I do!" Nadwe said, confused. All of them had basically free rein of the entire ship, minus Sock's room.

"Oh, not like that," Socks said, "It's just that- well, you'll see in a moment."

The next thing Nadwe knew, he was being held against the wall by a black tentacle.

Sock's pupils turned to small dots. His stomach and chest seemed to rip apart into a deadly-looking mouth, with a tongue that might as well could have been a whip. Another tentacle protruded from his back to accompany the one holding Nadwe to the wall. His now clawed hands curled around a sharp knife.

Nadwe screamed, fearful for his life, but it was cut off by Socks curling his tentacle around the child's mouth. He walked up to Nadwe, his razor-sharp teeth showing in a twisted grin.

"Hush, little one," he said calmly, "You don't have much time left."

"OXYGEN DEPLETES IN T-10 SECONDS."

Oh god, no.

"Say goodbye!" Socks said cheerfully.

A sickening crack rang across the large room as a tentacle was driven through the child's head, and his neck was crushed.

———————

When Meme saw the closed Cafeteria doors, he immediately turned around and sped to where Storage would be.

When he got there, however, he was immediately stopped by Blaza.

Blaza looked at Meme, and sighed. "I'm sorry Meme. I can't let you fix it."

"Blaza, why do you listen to him?" Meme said, "You and I both know he's a murderer!"

"I've already told you!" Blaza said, tears brimming his vision, "Listening to him is the only way I can stay alive!"

"What about when he's killed everyone? When you're the only one left, and he has no use for you anymore?" Meme exclaimed, "What then?"

"I'll cross that bridge when I get to it," Blaza said, "Now back off."