Boyfriend/Psychic: Rapping Blues

First, let's take a look at Boyfriend.

Boyfriend was a rapper, who was looking for a girlfriend. In a world where everyone is fat, there's such a thing as weight preferences, and BF was looking for a girl with 500 pounds. It wasn't long before he found the woman of his dreams: a 500 pounds demon girl called, well, Girlfriend.

GF came from a family of fat demons; the lightest one was her dad, who was 300 pounds. And he wasn't happy with his daughter's decisions. 3 nights later, BF was invited on stage to fight the Girlfriend's dad. He beat him in 3 rap battles.

That was when Pico shown up.

Pico was a hitman, who was well-known for a unusual quirk he does to kill the people he's hired to get rid of: using a magic potion gave to him by Darnell and Nene, he can make one lose all of their hard-earned pounds, and then shoot them to death afterwards. Pico is fully aware of how weight loss is illegal; he was surprised the police hasn't found out about the potion yet. He also used to date BF... until the two broke up, for a lack of reasons.

After meeting each other for the first time in years (Pico was hired to kill BF by GF's dad), BF and Pico processed to get into a rap battle... er, make that three.

Two weeks later, BF found himself on top of a limo, face to face with a 500 pounds demon woman... GF's mother. She was just as disappointed with her daughter's decisions as the dad. Another three rap battles.

Overtime, Boyfriend found himself doing more rap battles: with two spooky kids, with the Girlfriend's parents during the Christmas season, and with the main character of a weight gain-themed visual novel that GF used to play... for the last two, BF encountered two monsters: a monster that was around 700 pounds, who has a lemon for a head, and a evil spirit who was trapped inside the visual novel by the Girlfriend's dad.

Now, Boyfriend has heard of a strange person... a person made out of purple mass, somewhat around 650 pounds and lurking people inside his mansion. These people were heard of ever since they entered his mansion, and the police was getting suspicious. Some claimed the man lurked people into his mansion so that he can make them lose weight, but that's not true at all.

BF was hired to enter the mansion of the man by himself. One thing for sure, that could lead into more rap battles! BF was excited to see what was causing these disappearances.

The door to the mansion has letters on them. It took a long time, thanks to a low IQ, but BF managed to find out what the letters said: "PSYCHIC" So the man's name must be Psychic. That's what BF's little brain said.

BF enters the mansion... he sees the purple man himself, sitting on a chair near a fireplace. Psychic took notice of BF...

...

...

"What brings you here so late at night?"

BF was at a loss of words, but decided to tell the truth. "Well, the police hired me to pay your home a visit... because you were said to had caused so many disappearances."

Just by hearing that, Psychic was already seeing BF as a malicious person who broken into his mansion this late at night. But that didn't matter. And so, a rap battle began. At some points, Psychic inverted the notes, but BF was able to push through it. It still caught him off-guard.

After the rap battle, a portal opened up. Psychic and BF was pulled inside! They soon found themselves inside a weird dimension. There was an awkward silence... finally, Psychic was the first to speak.

"...huh? Where are we?"

Just then, a yellowish spirit who looked a lot like a mummy appeared. "WELCOME TO MY WORLD. SINCE THIS BLUE-HAIRED MIDGET BEAT YOU IN A SONG BATTLE, I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED. I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS BLUE-HAIRED MIDGET FATTER."

BF blinked, then shook his head. "Uhh... no, thanks. I'm good."

"FINE BY ME. I WILL, HOWEVER, MAKE THE OTHER MAN FATTER. WATCH ME."

Psychic was frozen in place. He was already going by 650 pounds, why increase that big number?

The mummy-spirit allowed BF to leave. He was glad he didn't get to see Psychic grow in weight. He decided to go home, and since it's 3:00 AM, he goes to sleep. But by the next morning, BF heard something: Psychic had grown from 650 pounds to 1000 pounds! The police also decided now would be a good time to break into Psychic's mansion and take him to court.

In court, Psychic reveals what he actually did to the people he lurked into his mansion. He never actually made them lose weight, but what he actually did wasn't pretty at all neither.

Meanwhile, BF and GF was invited onto a plane by GF's dad. They had no idea: but the dad tricked them into thinking he was taking them to a nice vacation, in order to leave them in a warzone...

(FACT: The dimension was based off the removed song in Mind Games, called Late Drive)

(COOL FACT: I listened to the unfinished song from Sonic.exe (AKA Soulless) while writing this)