PART 6

San was woken up. He went to Y/N while caressing her hair to the back of her ear. Staring at her made him just smile and start to wake his wife. 

"Y/n, wake up. It's sunshine already!" But Y/N just ignore him and pull the duvet over her head.

"Y/n, make me a breakfast, please!" San Nagged made me pull down the duvet to my chest and say, "Do it by yourself. If I do, you don't want to eat either, it's just a waste!" I said with a cold tone, which made San scold me.

"What kind of woman are you? Don't want to get up in the morning? even the sun has already risen up!". I pulled the duvet off me and went downstairs.

"Wait, it's not the clothes that she wore last night?" San thought to himself, He went to the bathroom, taking a shower to freshen himself.

Actually, Y/N already woke up early, it's just that she wants to relax her mind and body. Today was Sunday and her eyes felt sleepy.

San was coming out of the bathroom after finishing taking shower, but then his phone rang. 

He grabbed his phone and answered the call, "Hello, mom?" And his mom yelled, "Sannie Finally, you answered! How are you and your wife doing?" But San just replied, "Yeah, we're great, mom, and are you okay, mom? Why are you calling?". He ask his mom back.

His mom sighs from the line. "I'm your mom, San. That's why I called you. Oh, actually, mom and dad want to bring you guys to a new restaurant that your dad wants to try!" San just nods. "Okay, mom!" And Mrs. Choi said, "See you both tonight, I will send the location of the restaurant to your phone later. Bye!" Then she hung up.

"How should I tell Y/N about this? Did she still get mad at me?" San thought to himself.

After he finished wearing his attire, he went downstairs. Y/N, who's sitting on the couch, rubbing her eyes to get rid of drowsiness, but then her head falls to the couch, closing her eyes.

San went downstairs, seeing y/n who's sleeping. "Why does she feel sleepy? What did she do last night?" San thought and he was about to go to the kitchen, but his phone kept getting notifications, making San look at Y/N, who's still sleeping.

He grabbed her phone and opened her notification. "Y/N, Wake up, Ya, my baby girl, Please wake up. If you don't wake up, I will not hang out with you again, and I will not bring you to the amusement park again, babe. Wake up!!!" Suga sends her a text that is read by her husband, San.

San was reading the text that was sent by Suga which made him hold the anger inside and press his bottom lips hard until the phone got snatched by his wife.

"Don't you know privacy? You, don't ever touch my phone, I even never touch your phone or intrude on your privacy!" Y/N said with anger in her tone, then went upstairs to the bedroom.

Y/N sit at the edge of the bed and open the notification from Suga.

Suga🐱: Y/n! Wake up📢📢📢
: Ya! My baby girl! Please wake up😭😭

🐱: If you're not going to wake up, I will not going to hangout with you again😒🙄🙄🙄

🐱: And I will not brought you to the amusement park again😒😤😤😤😤 babe Wake up📢📢📢📢📢

Y/n: Keep spamming suga!

Suga🐱: Finally! You're wake up! I thought your dead😭😭😭😭😭 Oh yeah! Why do you want me to spam more?🧐🧐🧐🤨

Y/n: Ya! I'm still alive🙄🙄 San just reading the text that you send me earlier!

Suga🐱: So, that's mean you just woke up? I see👀