PART 14

Hi readers! Before you guys going to proceed on reading this part, let me warned to those who are sensitive because this part will be include a smut part🔞 and please, to those who don't like this part just skipped.

-Author nim❤️✨

After celebrating Seungcheol's birthday, San and I tried to reconcile for a few months. San even arranged a date for me and him alone while Seungcheol we sent to San parents' house.

"San? Where are we going?" I asked him, but he just focused on the road and drive the car.

"We're here!" San said, suddenly speaking and ignored my question, "Well! I think you don't want to speak anymore?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Awwww! Did my lovely wife get mad?" San asked, held my chin and pecked my lips.

I slightly pushed his chest away from me. "Let's go!" I said made him pout, "Fine, let's go!".

We enter inside, "Hello! Welcome to the ****** restaurant!" We were greeted by the receptionist. "Thank you!" I said, but then San started to speak, "Anyway, I have already booked the VIP room under my name, Choi San!".

"Wait sir, Let me check it for you." The receptionist said, "Oh yes, it's here! Let me lead you guys to the VIP room!" The reception added and we nodded.

We followed her to the VIP room, and she left us, "Good luck, Mr. and Mrs." She said before left us both. San, thank her, "Thank you! You can leave now!".

I looked around, it's a romantic view with the red petals on the floor, San pulled the chair for me to sit in, and he sat down.

"San? What is this? It's not our wedding anniversary?" I ask him furrow one of my eyebrows, but San ignores me again.

"Let's order the food!" San said, smiling.

We were finishing order our food, but then San called the waitress, he told her to come closer and give her a piece of paper. Seeing them made my heart hurt.

"Can you make a cake and write this on it? And send it to us after we finish eating, okay?" San whispered to the waitress while giving the small paper and she nodded then left.

"Did he really give a phone number to that waitress in front of me?" The thought made me shed tears.

"Let me use the restroom first!" I told him, and San just nods while looking at his phone screen.

"What is wrong with you, San? Did you really do that on purpose?" I said to the mirror while tears fell to my cheeks.

"I'm not!" Someone suddenly responded to me and it was San.

"What are you doing here? Just go to that waitress and divorce-!" But I got cut off by our lips connecting with each other. I really melted to the kiss, and I kissed him back then we pulled away.

"Don't cry, my wife. What's making you cry? Hmm?" San asks me wipe my tears with his thumb.

"What's the point of telling you? You give her your phone number!" I said, hitting his chest, "phone number?" San asks me confused. "Yes, the small paper that you give to the waitress! It's your phone number, right? What's the point of you bringing me here? If you're going to hurt my feelings?" I said made him laugh louder.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask him mad, "It's not my phone number, my wife!" He said, "Then what is it?" I ask him, pouting. "Cute!" He pinched my cheeks.

"Oh, about that paper, you will know it later!" San said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Let's go! Don't want the food to get cold!" San said, and I nodded.