chapter 6

Chapter notes

I updated early ,cause i will travel tomorrow. Thank you everyone for adding this story to their list, thank you for voting. Thank you for comments. This story just reached 3k reads guys. All because of you, so many many thanks for that. As usual ignore grammatical mistakes and just know that I am not poetic. If you don't like my way of describing things in the story , please ignore it.

Updating today is a bittersweet journey for me, cause i continued to re-watch vegaspete again and again today. They stole the show man, especially build. His acting is top notch. I hope he will share his thoughts on his character journey. Bible and build did an amazing job.

I want to share my thoughts on vegaspete in my last chapter of this story. How i discovered them? How much i liked them. If anyone wants to share their journey they can message me. I'll try to include your journey of vegaspete in mine.

Story starts

Pete is sitting on the chair outside after dinner, constantly looking at the moon, but his mind is elsewhere.

" Pete....baby... what are you thinking, you didn't eat the food properly too " grandma sat beside him seeing him moody all day.

Pete hesitated for a second but decided to give it a try " Ma, it's about my friend. The person he loves, doesn't love him back ....in fact he already had a boyfriend. But my friend still wants him. I am afraid he'll do bad things and eventually he will hurt himself only. He is good person ma, but he is not listening when I told to forget him"

"Sometimes love makes people do silly things. Some people do bad things too. They have to realise that by themselves. Giving advice is what you should do as a friend . That's it Pete. You can't force him to follow the advice. You said your friend is a good person, then let him do what he wants. He'll realise the mistake soon before hurting anyone. If you force him he'll retaliate and do more damage." Grandma give the advice and get up and do the remaining work.

"What bad things silly high schoolers do? Spilling the oil on the floor? Dumping the shirt with paint? Halloween toy explosions in the locker"..  grandma thinks chuckling to herself

—------------------------*------------------

Pete is cutting vegetables and is thinking about what vegas said the other day. Vegas didn't bring the topic in the school either. Does vegas just ask him momentarily? He didn't mean it?

Vegas came to the kitchen, picked up the carrot pete is cutting, leaned on the fridge ,took a bite observing pete.

Pete can feel the gaze on him " what?" He asked

" What did you decide?" Vegas in turn brought the elephant in the room.

" About what?" Pete replied acting innocent.

" You know what." Vegas started with a done voice. Pete just  sighed and stopped cutting

" I need to talk to you before deciding anything"

"Ok then, you too ,eat you dinner here today, we will talk after that" Vegas said walking towards the door to go to the living room.

" God no, i am not eating this" Pete said making a ewww face.

"What's wrong with our dinner? Remember, you are the one making it.." vegas turned around instead of going out.

" I know that  I am the one cooking here ok, its just that this food has no proper flavour, no spicy ness...no curry..." Pete continued

" Ok,stop talking and just make whatever you want to eat" said Vegas and went into the living room.

—-------------*------------