Chapter 19: Begin again

Chapter notes:

Thank you for your comments. Last chapter comments exceeded 250.

I know I said I'll upload on Tuesday, but I completed this chapter. So posting it now. I have this sudden urge to post now

For Venice reference,I looked for Thai childhood actor photos,but didnt come across suitable age child photos for this story. I opted for another country child photos. Hope you understand

Story starts:

A group of 10 people , aka the top tier chain in the company, are waiting in the conference room waiting for the CEO.

The secretaries, and the secretaries of secretaries each one of the top tier are roaming from inside to outside with the reports.

The room is not silent as the CEO is not there.

" God, it's the evaluation and progress today. "

" And there would be new decisions to decide future idol groups members and actors too"

" And the progress of all the major idols and actors under our company"

" He's gonna chew us all, if we make any mistake."

" Remember what happened to the secretary who leaked the upcoming Wik's song to another company. He is arrested in this office itself in front of everyone.The company was sued and in bankruptcy right now. Our boss is relentless in punishing."

" Really?" someone asked, looks like a new person in this office

"Yes, you are appointed in that place now . In between a secretary changed also,because she thought the CEO was focusing on Wik's staff too much. Our boss has a particular interest in Wik."

" What? I just joined 10 days back, I don't know anything. Do I get fired now? " The lady is sweating.

" Don't worry , today's there is no review on Wik's...because he is currently on vacation with his boyfriend. "

When the CEO's secretary entered, everybody became silent.

" All of you, please be ready with the reviews and upcoming project ideas. Boss is gonna address in" he checked his watch again " 15 min ."

All are arranging and checking again once...

" Why all became silent, is secretary Yim scary?"

" Well, boss is scary. Rumor is that the boss only listens to the opinions of secretary Yim only. They both did a project together in college or something. If the boss is close with anyone it's secretary Yim Only.

Adding fuel to the fire, secretary Yim is also a second heir to the top company. But instead of doing work at his own company as CEO or CFO ,he chose to work here as secretary. Rumor is If there's nothing between them , why would he come ....?" Before the sentence got finished the door got opened.

When the door opened all became silent and Vegas entered in a suit tailored to him with his secretary following beside him.