THREE

TWO WEEKS LATER

Since the last match, MJ had been training more and more each day she knew Barcelona was her home. But she didn't wanna be a player who sits most of their season on the bench and with Lyon and Chelsea having offered her a whole season it also meant she might get to play the champions league with one of those teams. 

MJ was training some simple running drills after practice and from afar Alexia was watching with Mapi. Mapi and MJ hadn't spoken since she arrived they would just say a simple hi and hello and that was about it.  MJ would talk to Alexia or more or so Alexia would talk to MJ.

MJ sucked at keeping conversations going she was always the shy sister she didn't like talking to others nor did she like physical affection. When she celebrated goals it would be simple her teammates patting her back or them giving her a side or even just a high-five Alexia would always respect her and wouldn't do anything to make her feel uncomfortable it would be simple for them eye contact and small nod and that was it. Mapi on the other hand would just watch from afar never wanting to get close to her sister.

The Copa de la Reina was coming up MJ had been training her ass off so she can start at the final Jenni's game had been off and MJ and Jenni didn't share the same position but MJ knew she could easily play that position and do better than Jenni. But it seem to MJ that the coaches didn't want to play her which upset her because she knew that she could get Barcelona that win.

"There's going to be a team vacation after the final if you wanna go," Jana told MJ which was weird Jana seldom spoke to MJ

"Um, thanks ill see if I can make it" In reality, MJ wasn't going to go she was probably going to Australia to visit Ellie carpenter and maybe go surfing with her.

"You know for being Mapi's sister you guys don't talk a lot to each other" Jana didn't mean to be nosy or anything she just wanted to know why the siblings didn't act like siblings

"It is a little complicated" was all MJ could say because, in reality, it was very complicated 

" Well if you ever need a friend I am here" Jana was sweet and very friendly 

"Thanks, I could use one" MJ said with a smile

"I see you're talking to people," Alexia said with a smile on her face

"Yea she is nice," MJ said with a smile truth be told MJ missed Alexia a lot more than she wanted to

"Well if you do decide to join us I would love to learn how to surf since you never taught me," Alexia said with a chuckle all Alexia wanted to do was spend some time with MJ

"How could I forget about teaching you how to surf I remember you being so happy that I had finally agreed to teach you" MJ and Ale were becoming closer but with Jenni constantly trying to get in the way it had started to make MJ upset and MJ wasn't one for fights but with Jenni she would love to fight her.

Alexia ends up telling MJ what had happened in her relationship with Jenni and from what Alexia told her it seemed like Jenni was an ass but MJ didn't have to be in the relationship to know Jenni didn't deserve Alexia all Jenni would do was flirt with other people constantly and she cheated countless times but Alexia was always quick to forgive her.

"Well I can't wait for my surfing lessons with you" Alexia had been wanting to spend some time with MJ she just didn't know where they stood and after today she knew she could ask MJ out more often seeing as MJ had forgiven her.

''Let's win your tournament first La Reina" MJ said while winking at Alexia and walking away. Alexia was left a complete mess after that interaction 

          SHORT CHAPTER FOR TODAY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY