Dancing like a...

"Here Jungkook, put this on" Jimin ordered, throwing clothes into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook looked at the articles he held in his hands; clearly annoyed. "Jimin, what the fuck is this?"

Jimin looked to see what Jungkook was holding and started laughing. "That's a thong, Jungkook. Just put it on and shut up."

Jungkook groaned. "How the fuck is my dick going to fit in this little thing? If you haven't noticed I'm pretty hung."

Jimin walked over and slapped Jungkook's bare ass, whispering into his ear" tuck down baby" and walked away, laughing hysterically.

Jungkook muttered a "fuck you" as Jimin walked away. He stepped into the tiny piece of material and adjusted himself the best he could. Grabbing the breakaway leather pants, he fastened the Velcro on the sides and glanced at his reflection in the floor length mirror.

"Not bad. You are going to be very popular with the clients." Jimin howled; a whistle coming from his lips.

Jungkook slipped the matching black vest on and fastened the front; the snaps straining against his muscular chest. "I'm as ready as I will ever be, Jimin."

Jimin smiled proudly. "Perfect. Now when the music comes on, pretend you have a crowd and that rent depends on the tips you make tonight. Work the pole and the room and TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!"

"Jimin, you forget that my rent DOES depend on tips."

"Exactly. Just don't forget that. Now get out there and show me the goods."

Jimin exited the dressing room to take his seat next to Seokjin. He noticed Jungkook sticking his head out of the curtain nervously looking out at the empty room. Jimin took the opportunity and signaled Suga to start the music.

"Everyone welcome to the stage JK!"

Jungkook held his breath as the music began. "You can do this JK. Remember the rent" he mumbled to himself and stepped onto the stage.

The spotlight was blinding as Jungkook walked seductively towards the two men sitting in the front row. He grabbed onto the pole in the center of the stage tightly, wrapping his legs around it, spinning and dancing to the beat.

As the song played, Jungkook quickly gained his confidence, pulling on his vest until the snaps gave way, revealing his chiseled pectoral muscles. The material was quickly removed from his body, leaving his upper half completely bare.

"Yeah, Baby! Take it off! Let me see it!" Jimin yelled from the audience, stoking Jungkook's ego. He marched forward to the beat and ripped his pants off, revealing the miniscule thong that Jimin had provided him.

"Damn, he's well hung Jimin" Seokjin noted, speaking loudly into Jimin's ear. "He will be very popular in here."

"Yes he will, boss. And just imagine if we can get him to do VIP. The crowds waiting to get in will be insane! Everyone will want to fuck him!"

Seokjin turned his attention back to the man dancing on the stage, now bending over, spreading his ass to the room. Jungkook looked at the men with lust in his eyes, striking a sexy pose as the music faded away.

"That was amazing Jungkook! Absolutely stunning!" Seokjin hollered as he applauded loudly. "Welcome to the team!"

Jungkook stood on the stage, breathing heavily; sweat dripping down his chest.
He looked out at Jimin as Seokjin continued speaking.

"You start tomorrow night. It's Friday so be ready. Jimin will show you the ropes and then you will be on your own. You will do great and we can work up to VIP."

"Yes sir, I won't let you down."