Taehyung

"Ah, Jungkook. Come in, come in."

Jungkook stepped timidly into the room, staring at the man that had spoken to him. Taehyung was absolutely stunning. Every bit of him was perfection. His jaw was chiseled and his hair was tousled, his eyes sparkling. He was shirtless, a towel around his neck and a pair of grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips.  Jungkook was in awe of the beauty that Taehyung radiated.

"Please, Jungkook, close the door behind you and have a seat" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pushed at the heavy door and stepped further into the room, looking around at the decor. In the center of the room was a large marble pedestal, a brass pole extending out of it; a black leather couch and chair surrounding it.

Against the wall Jungkook noticed an extravagant sound system complete with Bluetooth speakers, soft jazz music emulating from them, a bar filled with every liquor imaginable, and a large, exquisite wooden cabinet.

"Please, Jungkook"

Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung and walked towards the couch, sitting on the far end, sticking his hands between his legs. Taehyung noticed how nervous Jungkook was and chuckled.

"Would you like a drink? You seem pretty nervous."

Jungkook nodded, still looking around the room. The walls were red with gold accents and there was a large mahogany desk on the far wall. A large, private bathroom was in the opposite corner, a weight bench underneath the angled window.

Taehyung made his way to the bar and quickly poured amber liquid into a glass, adding ice and then walked towards Jungkook, the glass extended out to him.

"Here, drink this. It will help you relax."

"Thank you, sir." Jungkook said, shyly.

"Jungkook, you don't have to call me sir. Call me Taehyung, please."

Jungkook nodded, taking a sip of the liquor, feeling it burn as it went down his throat. He winced but quickly took another drink.

"So, how do you like working here? Is everyone treating you well?" Taehyung questioned, setting his own drink on the adjacent table, leaning back into the sofa, his legs spread out in front of him.

"Yes, everyone is very kind here. I am liking it very much" Jungkook replied, his voice still showing signs of nervousness.

"That's what I like to hear. I am glad that everyone is making you feel welcome. Now there is something that I would like to talk to you about."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung questioningly. "Um, did I do something wrong?"

Taehyung laughed. "No, it's quite the opposite. I have been watching you perform and I am quite impressed with you. I would like you to join my VIP room staff."

"You do? Is it safe?"

"It is very safe. Every VIP client is screened thoroughly before being allowed access. They go through a full background check and a mandatory monthly health screening. They have to submit those results to me and they are kept in their file plus they pay a monthly fee for access. There is also a panic button in each room that immediately signals Namjoon and his staff if it is pressed." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook thought about what Taehyung had told him, weighing everything thoroughly.

Taehyung could see the hesitation on Jungkook's face. "Also, you keep everything that you make in that room. You earn every bit of that money. And if at any time you decide that you don't want to do it, you can stop. Some of my best employees can make several thousand dollars a night, ask Jimin."

Jungkook nodded to Taehyung. "Well, I guess I will try it and see how it goes. When do I start?"

Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook on the couch, placing his hand on his thigh. "I would like to be your first client, so you can show me what you can do. Is that okay, Jungkook? Show me."