Meeting The Crew

"Oh man that was crazy!" Jungkook exclaimed, throwing himself onto the couch in the locker room. "I made 500 dollars tonight"

Jimin chuckled at the man, still out of breath and half naked. " How do you feel Jungkook?"

"This is the best high! I can't wait for tomorrow night!"

"Just think of the money you can make in the VIP room, man. You are a natural."

"I don't know. I..."

"JaaaayyyKkkaayyyy!"

Jungkook and Jimin looked up at the two men entering the room.

"Jungkook, I would like you to meet J-hope and Suga. Otherwise known as Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi is my boyfriend."

Jungkook looked at the men, puzzled at the names. Hoseok took notice and explained, as he handed a glass of whiskey to Jungkook.

"Out there in the club we all have personas. I'm J-hope, Yoongi is Suga, Jimin is Baby J and Namjoon is RM. It makes it more seductive and mysterious. Behind the stage we are normal but mildly chaotic."

Jungkook noticed that Jimin had taken up residence in Yoongi's lap, the two of them making out heavily.

"Baby J? That's seductive Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he chuckled at the name as he eyed the two men.

Jimin stopped making out with his boyfriend and looked over at Jungkook, scowling. "Fuck you, Jungkook. Yoongi gave me that nickname."

Hoseok leaned over, whispering to Jungkook. "They can't get enough of each other. They would probably fuck right here if they could."

"Don't tempt me Hoseok" Yoongi growled, his hands gripping Jimin's ass tightly.

"But Jimin, don't you service Taehyung? " Jungkook questioned, now more confused than ever.

Yoongi separated his lips from Jimin's neck and answered for the man who was grinding his crotch on his."

"He does. But it's just sex. There is no emotional connection there. They don't kiss either, it's too personal. And... Jimin will always come home to me"

"That's right. I'm just in it for the money" Jimin added, palming Yoongi's hard on.

"Okay you two. Finish your love session at home, nobody wants to see your dicks out" Hoseok pleaded.

Jimin reluctantly stopped his foreplay and sat quietly in Yoongi's lap. "Do you have any questions for us Jungkook?"

"When do I get to meet Taehyung? I should meet the man I'm working for, right?"

The other men looked at each other then looked back at Jungkook.

"So" Jimin began, clearing his throat. "You will meet Taehyung when he decides to audition you for VIP. He will do a private meeting with you in his office."

Jungkook paused, a questioning look on his face. "Oh, um, okay."

"Come on, let's get out of here. We need some rest and I don't want to stay here all night. I love the place and all but I want to go home." Hoseok begged, standing and walking towards the door.

The other men followed Hoseok out the door of the club, nodding at Namjoon and Seokjin as they left; not noticing Taehyung observing them from above. Jungkook didn't realize that he would be meeting him sooner than later.