005

song recommendation: Dancing With The Devil - Demi Lovato
"I was dancing with the devil, out of control. Almost made it to heaven, it was closer than you know..."

Olivia's pov
Thirty minutes later, if that, all of us started getting our stuff together and putting everything in our cars.
I went over to the water one more time and just stood there watching the sun set beyond the sea, then Jacob came up next to me.

y'all are prolly wondering why  tf jacob and olivia are always alone in the water 💀 idk tbh.

"It's beautiful, ain't it?" he asked, also looking at the water. I looked at him then back at the ocean again with a grin on my face, "yeah."
The silence was so loud as we gazed at the creation.
"So are you gonna come over tonight?" Jacob asked, still looking out at the water.
My grin faded away as I was brought back to my sad reality. It was almost 7:30 so that meant I had work in almost four hours.
"Yeah, I don't know," I replied. "Oh come on, please??" Jacob pleaded like a child. I couldn't help but see his begging eyes looking at me.
I wanted to tell Jacob the truth, that I had work in four hours, but what would my exclamation be? "oh yeah I'm a stripper and I can go fuck myself" I thought about the stupid response and almost threw up just by that.
"Are you tired or something?" he asked. "No it's not that I just..." I cut myself off trying to think of an excuse. Jacob continued to look at me while I thought. I looked back at the water and crossed my arms, "I don't know."
"Just for a bit, an hour if you want! I promise I will make it worth your while," Jacob said as I looked back at him again. I could tell what he meant.
Sex with Jacob? Or continue my good job that pays me to be a fuckable slut. I could just go for an hour  I thought. I rolled my eyes to myself.
"Ok but ONLY an hour." I made clear to him AND myself.

(she doesn't stay for just an hour
🙄)

"Let's go!" Jacob sort of yelled in excitement.
This guy acted like he hadn't had sex in fifty years, I mean unless he's a virgin but how he was acting earlier didn't really show that too much. I could always be wrong though.
Jacob and I walked back to the rest of the group and started loading up the cars. 

ok, the horror of olivia and jacob being in the ocean 24/7 is over

"Your coming over, Olivia?!" Tabs came up to me and asked in excitement. "Yeah, but only for a bit," I answered. "What about work?" she asked in a whisper. "That's why I'm only going for a bit," I answered. "Ohh," she mouthed to me.
We stood there in silence for some time as we watched some of the guys load up some heavy ice chests... including Jacob.
The way his neck muscles and biceps flexed was hotter than the devil's fucking crotch.
Tabs must've saw me watching Jacob or something because she chuckled and nudged me, "so you and Jacob?" she grinned.
I gave her a dirty look, "um what the fuck?" "Don't lie to me. I literally saw him fingering you earlier," she said so genuine. I surrendered my hands so dramatically that it made it obvious that I was in denial. "What the fuck!! Noo!!" I said dramatically again
She tilted her head at me and rolled her eyes. I cleared my throat, "you saw that?" Tabs laughed out loud, "uh yeah! I did."
"Okay listen- that was ALL ON JACOB," I made clear. "Yeah... whatever it was, I saw it," she answered. "You make it seem like we are gonna hook up or some shit!" I whisper-yelled. Tabs smirked at me, "that is exactly what I'm making it seem."
She totally knew what was going on. Best friends... you can't ever lie to them.
"Okay okay... I'm sorry, please don't be mad," I said to her with pleading eyes. "Mad??" she almost yelled, "why would I be mad??!! you can have him! plus, when was the last time you had sex?!" Tabs yelled drunkingly.
Thomas and Ace looked over at us along with Bryce. Thomas made a funky face at us and I turned bright red again.
"Sex?" Thomas asked, shoving the ice chest into one of the cars, "why are you guys talking about sex?" he asked.
"Wut," Kristian said, standing there like a stickman, utterly clueless of what was going on.

kristian 💀💀

"Yeah, what the fuck?" Bryce laughed.
Jacob looked over at Bryce then at me.
Lord help me. Now THIS was the worse thing ever. I was in hell, living in fucking hell.
"Nooo what??? why would we be talking about sex??!" I spat. "I don't know, maybe because you and Jacob were gettin er' goin earlier," Kristian said, pretending to hump the air. all the boys started laughing except for Jacob and the girls. Paige, who was standing next to Kristian, backhanded him in the arm to which Kristian rubbed his arm.
"Guys what the fuck? Shut up," Mia said standing up for me. I grinned at Mia shyly in embarrassment.
Thomas was standing next to Jacob and he nudged him in the arm, "yo did you actually get on with Olivia?" Thomas whispered to him but everyone heard it because we were all dead silent. "Thomas," Mia said to her boyfriend, making big eyes at him, telling him to stop.
Jacob looked at me, rubbing his arm while slightly grinning at me in regret. I could tell he felt sorry, well at least I hope he did.
We all stood there in silence still.
"So what if Olivia and Jacob are gonna have sex? That's their problem! Who cares. It's not like any of us are jealous." Tabs said.
The boys looked at each other then at me... they were jealous.

and yes, they were jealous of jacob bc he was gonna have sex with olivia and not the boys, not the other way around 😭

"You guys are so immature." Tabs said rolling her eyes, "come on guys let's leave and F-O-R-G-E-T ABOUT IT," she made clear.
Everyone started walking to their cars and Tabs looked back at me, "I'm sorry," she said. I almost started crying, that was awful, one of my biggest nightmares is getting exposed like that. "I shouldn't have done that, I am so sorry," she said again. "It's ok, whatever. We are all drunk so don't blame yourself," I responded. Tabs hugged me and started walking to her car.
I watched her walk to her car as Jacob caught my eye. He was standing next to one of the cars with his hands in his swim suit pockets. He sort of hobbled over to me like a penguin, "sorry," he said. "It's fine. I mean, it's not like I didn't like it or anything."

Jacob's pov
Her staying that just made me hard. God, I wanted to feel her on me so bad.
I still felt bad though, I shouldn't have done that to her in front of everyone.
But I think we should just do was tabs said: forget about it.