015 - smut (jacob if you're read this, i'm sorry 😀)

song recommendation: all the time - jeremih
"i could fuck you all the time
...
she love to climb on top, she love to walk off limping.
...
life is good, your pussy better, but i put on that magnum like a gold medal."

-
"round two?" jacob asked with his face toward me but his eyes looking down at his hand entering my thongs.
"oh, who's the horn dog now?" i said jokingly.
jacob ignored my joke and continued to push his hand in my underwear. he reached my clit and started rubbing it. i grabbed his wrist and brought his hand out of my thongs.
he looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "i'm too sore," i said. "this is true," jacob started. i rubbed my lips together and nodded my head. "ima go play fortnite." he said as he got out of bed.
"fortnite?? you still play fortnite?" i asked with a bit of judge tone, but jokingly.

yk, bc i use that work so fucking much that it's annoying the fuck out of me.

"yeah..." he said quietly.
i chuckled to myself and continued to watch anime on the laptop.
no more than 20 minutes later, i got horny again.
i couldn't help myself! i couldn't stop thinking how great the sex was. and i couldn't stop wanting more.

*smut*
i got out of bed as well and walked over to jacob, pulling his chair out to give me room to sit on his lap.
"aye, aye! you're gonna make me die!" he yelled, reaching his arm out to his mouse.
i sat on his lap and got all touchy on him, causing him to get distracted from his game.
"fuck olivia, you made me loose!" he said sitting back in his chair.
"good now you're alllll mine." i said suducefully. "mmm so you do want me." he asked.
i ignored him and scooted myself up closer to where i was sitting on his crotch while bitting my lip.
i made eye contact with him as his mouth hung open a bit with a grin starting to form.
i grinded on his crotch slowly in a tease as jacob let out a groan.
his large t-shirt that i was wearing hung over my mid thighs, to which jacob slowly slipped his veiny hands up my knees to my hips, bringing the shirt with him. he began tugging on my lacey black thong, informing me that he wanted them off.
i stood above his lap so he could pull them off. we no where near accomplished to get them off. instead he just ripped the thin material off my legs.
"so much better," he said tossing the ripped material behind him.
"that was my favorite thong," i pouted. "my hand is so much better." jacob replied, rolling his eyes teasingly at me.
i kissed him and he deepened the kiss as he rocked my hips back and forth on him.
"i could never get sick of this." jacob said with his head back and eyes closed.
"let me ride you. i want you in me." i said at the pleasure of jacobs boner poking up at me. "what a clingy little fuck you are," he said, grabbing my chin and making me look into his eyes as he looked into mine.
i moaned at his actions. "is that a kink i see? a daddy kink?" jacob asked, growling the last part into my ear.
my face was as red as a tomato from a kink of mine that jacob had discovered. "hm?" he hummed against my ear. "am i your daddy?" jacob asked, forcing me to make eye contact with him again.
i sat there, flabbergasted.
he squeezed my ass cheeks and pressed me closer to his brick. my eyes clenched shut and my mouth opened, a loud moan pouring out of it.
"fucking answer me right now," jacob said sternly in my ear. "y-yes. i have a d-daddy kink." i breathed out.
"so am i your daddy?" jacob asked again, pressing me closer on him, his dick practically entering me through his boxers.
"yes!" i moaned loudly. "that's just what i wanted to hear."
jacob swung his chair around to get another condom out of his bedside table.
he began scooting me down his thigh, me sitting there desperately.
he turned the chair back around and placed the condom package on his desk.
"ride my thigh first. i want to see you become whiny mess." jacob daddy-talked to me.
i slid down his lower body as he placed his hands on my hips and started moving me back and forth on his muscular thigh.
the pressure made me so wet, sending butterflies to my stomach. i took a deep breath in.
i began working with jacob, grinding against him, becoming a whiny and moaning mess just like he wanted.
"you sound so amazing, it's makes me so hard," he said still rocking me.
i continued to moan, starting to moan his name. "so good, jacob, just like that," i said throwing my head back as well as jacob, letting a moan escape his mouth.
i looked at him and chuckled with a moan interrupting me. "is that a kink i see? a praise kink?" i teasingly joked.
"you have no idea." he responded.