008 - smut

song recommendation: got my number - kim petras
"i don't wanna be a good girl tonight i just wanna be your bad girl, alright?
...
if you want it you can get it so what you waiting for? in the kitchen, on the counter, on the bed or the floor, yeah."

olivia's pov
"aren't you gonna go help him?" ace asked after jacob ran down the hall into his room.
i looked at ace in disbelief, "what?" i asked. "you gotta go help him." he repeated.
i looked at tabitha in confusion, with a sensing for help with a look on my face. "you gotta go suck him off!" kristian yelled uncontrollably. tabitha made big eyes at kristian as the boys tried to hold back their laughs.
"wh-what?" i asked again, still in disbelief. "do you know what sucking off is? it's when you-" kristian started to say but i interrupted him. "yeah i know what sucking off is kristian," i said putting a hand up and closing my eyes as if i didn't wanna here it, "but why?" i asked.
"you started it," ace started, "now you gotta finish it."
i stared at him for a second trying to decide what to do.
i've never been one who liked to get really sexual. idek why i even THOUGHT of having sex with jacob, i'm not into that stuff. that's one of the reasons i didn't want him fingering me earlier. yes, it was also because i was in front of a group of people, but still.
i still sat there for a moment in deep thought. well maybe just this one night i thought to myself. i hesitated at the thought, but i figured it was probably now or never.
i kind of felt this thing for jacob too, but i didn't like him. it was almost like he was too good to be true. yes.
i stood up off the ground, getting ready to mosey my way into jacobs room but then tabitha grabbed my hand.
she looked at me deeply in my eyes, "do you really want to?" she asked. i looked back at her and nodded kind of shakily, "yeah. i mean you only live once, right?" i answered.
she let go of my hand and i turned to the hallway and headed for jacobs room.
i felt like i was in a movie or like i was a model or something. jacobs friends remained behind me, cheering for me as i walked down the hall and around the corner.

ok olivia, it's not that serious.

honestly, i had no idea where jacobs room was. i just continued to walk around the corner and down the hall more until i had hope.
the third door down the second hall, i heard some noises coming from the room. i walked over to it and put my ear to the door.
i heard moaning and hard breathing through the thin wood door separating me from the tense and heated room.
the groans started getting louder and louder which made butterflies swarm my stomach.
moments later, i heard my name being moaned into the thick air.
"ah shit olivia, right there, keep going."
i figured now was my chance. i rolled my eyes, holy jesus give me strength i whispered to myself.
i quietly opened the door to see jacob laying in his dark room on his white bed sheets, jerking himself but the pleasure of "me". i gazed at the beautiful sight, his head thrown back, his large had stroking his huge cock, his tight tank-top going with the flow of his hard breathing chest as if it was an extra layer of skin.
i slowly and quietly shut the door, well at least i thought so.
"shit!" jacob screamed in a manly tone. i whirled my body around to see jacob struggling his way back into his pants, still laying on the bed.
my eyes had adjusted to light a little more now and i could see his long hair sticking to his sweaty forehead.
"i-i'm so sorry, oh my god. fuck." he said to me.
i said nothing. i just kept staring at his wonderful body.
he started to get up to come over to me but i rushed over to him and sat him on the bed again.
"no no! it's ok." i said pushing his chest down.
jacobs eyes remained wide as we watched me climb onto his lap. i felt his huge boner poking up at my pussy again. just the feeling of that made me wet.
"w-what are you doing?" jacob said.
"just sit back and take it." i said adjusting myself on him. jacob was already groaning, where as he was still tender.
"olivia," jacob began in his groan. i placed my finger over his mouth and began to slowly bounce on him. i removed my finger from his mouth and he immediately moaned loud.
"shh." i said placing my hand over his mouth. i bounced harder and harder on him, him hitting my sweet spot making me moan as well.
my bounces turned into grinds onto each other, our noises surrounding us in the room.

jacob's pov
earlier when i said that i wanted to see her on top of me was nothing but a wish come true.
here we were in my dark bedroom grinding onto each other with great passion, our moans turning into a symphony, colliding together in the center of the room.
"jacob..." olivia breathed with her eyes closed.
the knot in my stomach grew bigger with each grind we drew.
"ah jacob!" she exclaimed. i knew she was about to let it all out.

guys just so you know, there are not having sex. just wanted to smear that up bc i even confused myself while editing lmao

olivia's pov
as we continued to press our clothes bodies onto each other, i got this sick feeling, but it wasn't a good feeling.
before i knew it, there was puke coming up my throat. i slapped my hand over my mouth while jumping off jacobs lap. i hopelessly looked around for a trash can. as soon as i found one, i ran to it and threw up what felt like gallons of alcohol.
jacob rushed to me and put his hand on my back, comforting me.
"oh my god, are you ok?" he asked.
after sitting up and leaning against the wall next to the trash can. i whipped my mouth, looked at jacob and started sobbing.
i buried my face in my hands and tried not to cry loud.
"olivia? what's wrong?" he asked kind of speechless.
i was in utter embarrassment. i realized the reason that i felt sick is because i didn't like getting sexual like this. doesn't make a whole lot of sense being a stripper right? except i OBVIOUSLY couldn't tell him that i was a stripper, so instead i said this:
"i'm sorry jacob. but um... i've- i've never had sex before." which WAS true, but it wasn't the whole truth.
jacob looked at me surprised. "o-oh." it was silent for a moment before he comforted me again.
"t-that's ok. we don't have to do this." he said. i whipped my tears and looked at him. "thanks," i said sort of smiling at him.

sorry guys but i JUST THOUGHT OF A GREAT IDEA FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK. idk WHEN that idea will be happening but it will eventually.
also i hated this chapter 🥴 BUT WE MUST HAVE HOPE!!
stay slutty 🥰
xoxo -L