010

song recommendation: adore you - harry styles
"just let me adore you like it's the only thing i'll ever do."

i rushed my way to the club in hopes that i didn't loose my job over some guy that i don't even know. by the time i got to work, it was 3:30 am.
i parked my car in the back of the building, grabbed my purse but realized my phone wasn't in there. shit i breathed out in a rush as i grabbed my keys and locked my car, heading to the back door.
i figured i probably left my phone somewhere at the HH and i would just get it tomorrow.
i ran into the building to see my work bsf. i ran into her and dropped everything in my hands with a slight gasp. i dropped to the floor and began to pick up my belongings.
natalie (work bsf) dropped to the floor with me and helped me pick my stuff up. she was in a small stripper outfit and it looked pretty cute on her if i say so myself:

now you should know, natalie and i were lesbian together for YEARS, like i think we were 14 or 15 when we started getting "close" but we never made it official.
i guess you could say we were friends with benefits. but that is LONG gone. she is nothing but my best friend and she has her own bf. i'm pretty sure she is 100% straight but i must say, i still have a little bit of an attraction to girls. BARELY ANYTHING THOUGH. not even 15%. i mean, what's the point of living if you can't act gay with your bestfriend, yk?

"girl! where the hell have you been?!" natalie whisper yelled helping me pick my stuff up. we rose back up and i rushed to my locker to get an outfit out.
"i'm sorry nat, i got caught up with tabs and she and this other guy wanted me to come over and the guy-" i cut myself off realizing i just exposed myself on jacob.
"wait wait wait, YOU WERE WITH A GUY?!!" she asked. i stood there frozen and looked at her. i expected her to be furious that i missed work because of a guy but she had a beam of light on her face with a smile. "girllllll was he hot??? oh wait... didn't you go to the beach??" she asked. "yes, he was hot but we should talk after work because i'm ALREADY LATE." i said trying not to be loud and continued getting an outfit out. "yeah yeah, you're right." she said.
i pulled out a tiny pink and black outfit and took one step to the changing room before natalie stopped me.
"it's shiny night, remember?" she asked. "shit, oh yeah." i turned back to my locker and looked for a different outfit. i pulled out this AMAZINGLY cute outfit that at i forgot i had. i showed it to nat and both our jaws dropped.
"hell yeah girl! you'll look fine as hell in that! you know how mach cash you'll get?!" she whisper yelled again.
i nodded slowly in awe of the outfit.
"well what are you still doing here? GO TRY IT ON!!" she said. i ran over to the dressing room and got into it.
i walked back out into the room to see nat taking mirror selfies, waiting for me to be done.
when she looked at me, her jaw was practically on the floor:

"OH GIRL, THATS WORTH MILLIONS." she awed. i chuckled with my cheeks blushed profusely.
"ok ok, come one let's go out there."

oh also, olivia is wearing the same white boots as natalie. and can we just say how much we love natalie already 😌

natalie and i walked out the locker room, flipping the switch off and entering the naked room with rap music being blasted and darkness surrounding us with nothing but flashing neon lights, people having drunk sex at the bar and cash being thrown in the air.
"so what's your first your first job tonight?" nat yelled in my ear. "i think i'm bar, you?" i yelled back. "i think i'm on the pole. i'll come check on you ina bit, love you babe!" she yelled walking off.
i made my way to the bar to see dustin working as the bartender. i went behind the counter and walked over to dustin, kissing him on the cheek. "hey beautiful, where have you been?" he asked.

ok before you guys say anything, no. olivia is not in a relationship with anyone, everyone is just really close in the club.

"i've been out." i smirked at him. "mm something i can attend to with you i hope?" he smirked back as he made a drink.

ok maybe dustin did have a little crush on olivia...

i rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"so where are you first tonight?" he yelled through the noise. "i get to be with you for the first half hour actually." i responded. "ooh lucky for me then." he flirtingly said. "dus, i flirt with the customers, not you." i said with a tease. "yeah yeah yeah, just go do your job."

after only two hours of work, i made my way off my last shift which was off the pole.
after all the customers left, i gathered all the money that was thrown to the ground and put it in my duffle bag and headed off the stage.
i walked over to the bar and gave dustin a hug goodbye before going into the locker room. the room had about 9 strippers in it all getting changed and counting their money.
i went over to my locker and got out a lounging outfit. i decided that i would go back over to the HH since it was 6:30 am and get my phone. i KNOW tabs would be awake at this time anyways.
i continued looking for a decent outfit but literally all of them had super short shorts and almost nothing for shirts.
i figured i probably wouldn't see jacob this morning anyways so i just put that on, said good bye to natalie and told her i would text her when i got home and left the club.