VIII

WAKING UP ON WAYNE'S IMPORTED GOOSE-FEATHERED PILLOWS WAS HEAVEN IN OF ITSEF

Stephanie sighed, giggling when she saw that Bruce was awake and already staring at her.

"Are you watching me sleep?" She asked, her morning voice a lot lower than it usually was.

"What if I said yes?"

"Then I'd call you a creep."

"Really?" Queried Bruce Wayne, grabbing her waist under the covers and pulling her closer. "That's not what you said last night."

Stephanie's cheeks burned as her memories replayed the five to six rounds that occurred. She had honestly stopped counting after the third.

"What happens in your bedroom stays in your bedroom," Stephanie joked, patting his bare chest and secretly ogling at his muscles.

"What a shame," He sighed. "I was about to let Gotham Gossip know how much of a screamer you are."

"Bruce!" Stephanie exclaimed, slapping his arm.

"What? It's true."

Stephanie grabbed her pillow and attempted to suffocate him with it. However, Bruce was much bigger, and he overpowered her in seconds. He pinned her wrists down to the mattress, grinning wolfishly.

"Now," He hummed, placing kisses on her collarbone. "Where were we?"

A knock sounded from the door.

"Master Wayne, breakfast is ready."

Stephanie's eyes bugged out. "Albert's been here the whole time?" She hissed.

"He lives here, baby," Bruce said. To Alfred he called out, "We'll be right there!"

"Is that Miss. Carmichael, I hear?" Stephanie thought she detected a smile in his voice.

"Hello, Alfred," She greeted shyly. Bruce snickered.

"I'll make sure to get you some breakfast as well, Miss."

"Thank you Alfred," Bruce said, looking slightly impatient. They listened as his steps retreated.

"Alright, you heard the man," Stephanie said. "Time to shower."

She wrapped her body up in Bruce's duvet, carefully waddling to his bathroom.
She walked in and placed the duvet on a hanger, jumping when she noticed Bruce had followed her inside and shut the door.