4.Rink-O-Mania.

"Flight 623 just landed from Indianapolis." The attendant spoke over the PA.

God I had never been this excited. Mike and I walked through the gate and started looking around.

"There." I stated and nodded in the direction of Will and el with the biggest smile I've ever had plastered on my face.

I saw Will and El stand up, smiling just as wide

"Mike!" El called.

I pushed my way through the people and sprinted over to Will.

Will ran over to me and we collided with the biggest hug we have ever given each other. He kissed me passionately and I gladly returned it, I lifted my feet and wrapped them around his waist with a huge smile.

"I missed you." We both said in unison and laughed as he put me down.
"Happy birthday." I Smiled.
"Thank you." Will hugged me again.

Mike and el had run over to each other too.

"Oh careful careful careful! You're squishing your present

"Oh careful careful careful! You're squishing your present. It's a gift." Mike stated as he handed El her flowers.

"I uh- I handpicked those for you in Hawkins. I know you like yellow, but now I'm realizing it's too much yellow. I know you also like purple so I got purple as well. So I kinda did like a 70/30 split kinda thing." Mike rambled.

"He didn't shut up about the flowers on the plane either." I whispered to Will and he smiled.

"They're perfect thank you." El stated.
"Hey, how you doing? Happy birthday man" Mike asked as he and Will awkwardly hugged.

I ran over to el, and we hugged each other tightly.

"Your hair is so long." El stated.
"My hair!? Look at yours." I smiled.

"Hey Mike." Jonathan stated.
"How you doing?"
"Yeah good man."

"Professor x." Jonathan smiled and saluted me.
"Jonathan Byers." I smiled and saluted him back.