6. Eddie Munsons hiding spot.

(Outfit and hair)

Steve had picked me up from the airport and we were driving to go pick up the others from the store, they were getting groceries for Eddie

Steve had picked me up from the airport and we were driving to go pick up the others from the store, they were getting groceries for Eddie. Then we would go talk to Eddie. 

It had been silent for a while.
I sighed and kept leaning on the window watching the trees go past.

I wasn't thinking about much, I was just empty, numb, annoyed I wasn't with Will, angry I left El, sad I didn't get to have the best spring break.

"I'm sorry." Steve stated.
"It's okay." I answered flatly.

"It's not." Steve shook his head.
I didn't say anything.

"I know you wanted to see him, and it's not fair that you have to come save our asses, I mean, god y/n you of all people deserve a break and you didn't even get one day-" Steve rambled.

"It's okay Steve. This is what I'm here for, you're the babysitter, I'm the protecter, I have superpowers, I have to help. Besides you're my friends." I sighed.

"Yeah....but they're superpowers you don't want to use, that you don't like. It's not fair and I'm sorry."

"Thanks." I smiled softly, still feeling empty.

"Was it at least a good day?" Steve asked.
I really smiled at the memory.
"It was great."

Steve smiled and turned up the music, Danger zone by Kenny Loggins filled the car.

I smiled at Steve who was singing and dancing.

"Come on." He laughed.
I laughed too.

we both rocked our heads up and down like rock stars and tapped the dash board, as we sang along badly and laughed.

Somehow Steve always knew how to make me feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all opened the door to Eddie's hideout.