E.K #1

This is a Eddie kaspbrak imagine! In which Eddie and y/n are friends that have feelings for eachother, but Eddie has a overprotective mom

This is a Eddie kaspbrak imagine! In which Eddie and y/n are friends that have feelings for eachother, but Eddie has a overprotective mom. Little does he know that y/n also has a overprotective mom.
This is Edited.

Y/N

Today was a really..how do I put it, well there was drama but it was like any other day..it was an okay day. the whole losers club was busy so it was just me and Ed's today. Eddie's mom was downstairs watching Tv or whatever the fuck she does with her spare time. I snuck in through Eddie's window and have been here for about a hour. We played board games, tried drawing or watching Tv. It truly was boring. But I was with Eddie so I didn't really mind.
"Ed's."
"Mhm?"
"I'm bored"
"Well I don't know what to do"
"Maybe you can entertain me?"

"I'm really sorry y/n, it would be a lot easier to hangout if my mom would just let you come over, but you know how she is about me having female friends. Still, I'm sorry you have to sneak in here.."
He looked at the floor with a face full of guilt and embarrassment.
"No no no Eddie it's fine! It's not your fault, i mean your mom hates me and yeah I have to come in through the window but like, I still get to see you!"
He looked back at me and his face lit up a little as I said that, he was adorable. I don't know how someone like Sonia kaspbrak could make someone like Eddie kaspbrak. Damn, I wish I could have met his dad. He then grinned at me and I gave him a confused look
"What?"
"Nothing, you're just really cute"
I blushed at his comment and looked the other way.
Then he did something unexpected. He cupped the side of my face, turning my head to look at him. He then leaned in a bit but I stopped him.
"Hah, what happened to the germaphobe Eddie?"

"Well..I've known you for a while now..so I don't think you have any diseases.."
"Oh?"
Me and Eddie have a odd relationship. We both like each other and we both knew it, but we couldn't be together because it just wouldn't work apparently. Eddie is too obsessed with keeping his mom happy. I still liked him though. Suddenly he leaned in and I did too, but before our lips can touch, we heard a familiar voice call out
"Eddie bear-"
His bitch mom said before opening the door.
This probably wasn't a good look to her, I snuck in here and eddie hasn't gone downstairs once in the last hour and now our faces were inches apart. I don't blame her for getting the wrong idea.
So here I am now, standing on Eddie's lawn with his mom spitting insults at me while waiting for my mom to come get me.
"Mommy she didn't do anything, it was all me I swear!-"

"I don't wanna hear it eddie! I don't wanna see this girl step foot in this neighborhood ever again!"
I lived here, So I really didn't know what to do at this moment. I felt tears well up in my eyes until I heard a car door slam. My mother was here.
Without question, my mom came and pulled me into a hug while Mrs. K was still insulting me.
"M/N! (Your moms name) please don't make me repeat myself and keep your excuse of a daughter away from my son!"
My mother looked like she was about to fight someone.
"She snuck into MY house and was touching all over MY son-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there Sonia. So first of all, this is between you and i, Don't bring my y/n into this. Second, you're a sorry excuse of a mother. I've heard tons about you Sonia, you're no better than Mr. Marsh if you ask me. Faking your son's sicknesses, never letting him leave the house. it's not good that my daughter had snuck in yes. But that's just as much your fault as it is hers because she could have came in through the door. Now tell me, Do you even love him? Your son?"

Me and Eddie both stared at my mother in awe as she argued back to Eddie's mom. My mom was a kind woman but never took shit from anyone. I mean it is Mrs. K we're dealing with, so I don't blame my mom for going off on her.
Mrs. K looked as if she was gonna say something but my mom cut her off.

"Took you some time to answer. I don't want a woman such as yourself thinking my daughter is inferior to you in any way, because I am proud of who she is. You live a sad life Sonia, I know. but that gives you no excuse to act like a bitch, and towards KIDS. It's not different with Edward. How can he tell you anything if you always jump to unrealistic conclusions. sorry Sonia but the world doesn't revolve around your Eddie bear. Not every girl wants to get in his pants. But I'm not blaming him, I am blaming you, because it's not his fault that his mother is a lying, rude, possessive prick."

Mrs. K looked like she was gonna object but then scoffed and grabbed Eddie by the wrist, dragging him inside the house, she had lost the argument, so bad. So me and my mom got in the car and drove back home. On the way back I was gonna apologize for getting in trouble with the kaspbrak's, but my mom dodged the topic and asked me something I never thought she would.

"Do you really like him that much?"

My mother asked. I blushed and shook my head.
"No no no mama it's not what you think!!"
She just chuckled and continued to drive
"I've had crushes growing up y/n, I can tell when a girl is attracted to a boy. Besides, if you would risk crossing Sonia Kaspbrak for him then that says something"
I mentally cursed at myself for making it so obvious.
"It's okay y/n. You can date him if he really makes you happy. And you don't have to sneak out to see him, you can just talk to me"

"I know mama..I just got scared"

"Well don't be, you don't have to fear me or Mrs. K. I'm not gonna let her hurt you"
I couldn't help but smile. My mom has always been able to reassure me with just a few simple words, I truly loved her.
"Next time you two want to hang out, just tell me and then Edward can come over to our house instead"
"Okay..I would like that..I love you mama"

"I love you too, my Y/n"

That's it, thanks for reading btw. I love mother and daughter relationships so I thought this would be really cute, hope you guys enjoyed and I'll maybe make a part 2 to this