B.M #1

This is a Beverly marsh oneshot, in which you defend Beverly from gretta in the beginning and  you two become friends <3

This is a Beverly marsh oneshot, in which you defend Beverly  from gretta in the beginning and  you two become friends <3

Y/N

You were sitting in your 7th hour class, which meant the last class of the day. Also the start of summer which meant you would have nothing to do for a few months, yay. Like Beverly marsh, you were known as one of the schools "sluts" since you were popular among the guys. It was different with you then Beverly however, your family was a little wealthy and you would come to school with a new outfit everyday. because of this, girls around the school spread rumors of you being a "prostitute" and that you perform oral sex on guys for money. And because of this, you didn't really have any friends.
Until today that is.
The bell rang, signaling to the students that the school day was over. As soon as the bell rang everybody got their bags and stormed out of the room, some being over excited that it was summer and flipped some teachers off on the way out. You weren't one of these people, you would spend your time after school or at the library to pass the time, so that you weren't bored.
But since it was summertime, you were gonna be bored for a while with no friends. When you went to clean out your locker, you noticed Gretta Keene stomp her way to the bathroom. That only meant that she wanted to have last word with Beverly Marsh before the summer. You tried to ignore it since you didn't wanna deal with her on the last day, but your feet took you to the restroom anyway.

"Are you in there all by yourself beaverly? Or do you have half the guys in the school with you, huh slut? I know your in there, little shit. I can smell you! No wonder you don't have any friends!"

"Which is it gretta? Am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind."
You then walked in and suddenly all eyes are on you.
"Well look here, the prostitute decided to join you. You know, you guys should be friends, you have a lot in common"
You were so annoyed by Gretta at this rate you didn't care what she would do.

"So what gretta, any girl that's prettier than you is a whore? Not that you have any, but calm your tits. You and your goons can go and be bitches somewhere else and maybe I won't tell Mr. Keene that his daughter is a immature prick. Or you can continue and spend half your summer cleaning the bathrooms of your dads convenience store."
Gretta gave you a look of disgust and was about to say something but you beat her to it.
"Your dad is a bigger creep than you think gretta, I just so happen to be one of his favorite customers. So In this situation, even with your barbie doll group, your the one who is overpowered."

"I don't have time for this, let's go girls."

They all stormed off, clearly mad that they couldn't win the argument. After they were out of sight, the red headed beauty opened the stall, giving you a grateful smile.
"Thanks for that, nobody has ever stood up for me"
"Hey don't worry about it, after all Us 'sluts' need to stick together. And nobody deserves that on their last day."
Beverly chuckled at the way you used the word 'slut'.
"Well you make being a 'slut' not sound so bad, what's your name?"

"Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure to finally speak with you Beverly marsh"

"You too Y/N, I'm glad I got the chance. And well, I never really listen to what gretta and her friends say but they were right about one thing."

"Oh? And what's that?" You said with a confused face

"We should be friends. If you ever need someone to hang with over the summer, just call me" She replied
She wrote her number down on a piece of paper and handed it to you, but then her eyes landed on your yearbook.
"Can I?" She said gesturing towards the yearbook with almost no names.
You nodded in response, she took the yearbook from your bag, took her pen and wrote down her cute signature with hearts next to it.
After she was done, she read some other names, she looked at you with sorrowful eyes seeing the names 'Henry bowers', 'belch huggins' and 'Patrick hockstetter' in it.
"Pervs?"
"Uh, yeah..hehe"
"Don't give in to those guys, they are just all talk douchebags"
You didn't say anything, you just nodded, you were flattered that Beverly cared for you though.
"Well, I have to get going but I'll see you around this summer?"

"Mhm, definitely!"

"Awesome, stay cool Y/N. I'll see you around"

"You too Bevvie! I'll see you around"
She blushed a little when she heard you use the nickname you gave her, only her dad had ever called her that. But for some strange reason, she liked when you called her that and only you.
You blushed a little as she left the restroom, she was the only other person besides the creeps that signed your yearbook. And she gave you her number, you definitely had plans when you got home.

Hope you liked it. I am so cliche oml. I will just...okay bye