R.T #2

This is a Richie tozier imagine, in which Richie starts to feel insecure about his glasses! This was a request from @mommy108
________________________

Third person (pov)
________________________
It was a nice Saturday morning, it wasn't too hot or too cold, there were some clouds but it was nice. It was about 1:00 pm and the losers were all gonna go to the quarry.
Richie and y/n however were gonna be a bit late.
"C'mon Rich stop, I need to go home so I can get ready" y/n said between giggles

"Awe, but why are you looking forward to stripping down almost to nothing when you can do that here?" Richie said with a smirk

Y/n pushed Richie's face away from theirs, knocking his glasses off in the process.

Y/n giggled

"I'll see you at the quarry" they said before they went out the door.

Richie picked up his glasses and sighed as he put them back on his face in front of the mirror.

"Stupid fucking lenses, makes me look a bug"
He said as he took them off again, he tried to imagine what he looked like without them but couldn't see a thing.
He had to take them off at the quarry anyways, so he decided to leave them off even if it was dangerous to ride his bike without them.
He struggled a bit but he eventually found his way to the quarry without his glasses.
The losers all looked at him in shock when he arrived without his glasses on. the losers have only seen Richie without glasses once or twice, so this was a big deal to them.
"Richie, w-w-where- what- your g-glasses?!"
Bill questioned.

"In my pocket, I didn't want em"
The losers all looked at each other in confusion and just nodded
"Well y/n should be coming right about no-"
Eddie was cut off when you walked behind him and put both your hands on his shoulders, he jumped and you were laughing hysterically.
"Y/n don't fucking scare me like that!"
The rest of the losers found it funny but you did start to feel bad since there was a clown trying to kill you guys. And now you were all easily scared by every little thing.
You looked around until you noticed that Richie wasn't wearing his glasses and he was more quiet than usual.
"Hey Rich, your glasses, where are they?.."
You said before you pulled him in for a hug
He hugged back and kissed your forehead
"In my pocket doll,I just didn't wanna wear them" you thought Richie was incredibly cute without glasses, but you also thought he was adorable with them too.
"Why?" You questioned

"They make me look..weird. Like a frog"
He responded while staring at the ground.

Now all the losers were already in their underwear and jumping off the cliff into the water. You were gonna join but you wanted to talk to Richie first.
"Richie, you don't have to worry about what other people think. It's not your fault if you need glasses, and besides..I think you are cute with glasses, I like frogs"
He looked up at you for a few seconds before a slight smirk appeared on his face.
"Well I mean, I'm flattered but i can't really put them back on if I wanna swim" he said

"That's okay, you are handsome without them too" you said with a grin

You guys both laughed for a short period of time before the losers called out to you both.

"Are you guys coming or what!?" Beverly shouted up at you two
"I'll race you" Richie said as he started taking his clothes off

"You're on" you said doing the same.

You both ran and jumped off the cliff at the same time landing in the water, splashing the losers.

You guys played chicken fight and Marco Polo, those cliche games to play while you are in water if that makes sense.
After the losers got out of the water, Richie took his glasses from his pocket and put them back on his face. You made him feel better about them with just a few simple words.
Y/n took out mike's camera and decided that they would take some
Photos.
You set the camera up somewhere and snapped a picture of the losers, none of them aware.

(Just picked a random photo jbsgshwh)You laughed when you saw the photo, catching the losers attention

You laughed when you saw the photo, catching the losers attention

"Seriously y/n? You couldn't at least get my face?" Stan said with a eyeroll

"Look at me! I'm upset that they even got my face!" Eddie argued
Beverly and Ben blushed when they noticed that the camera caught them being 'romantic'.
Bill was a bit embarrassed and mike was proud that he had the best smile in the photo.

"You were right y/n, I am cute with glasses" Richie said earning a small chuckle from you
You were glad that he finally somewhat liked his glasses.