🅁.🅃

Lovers rock has nothing to do with this chapter, I just love that song.

Angsty.

🅁ichie🅃ozier

"Because Love..can burn, like a cigarette. And leave you alone with nothing."

𝖱𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖾𝖳𝗈𝗓𝗂𝖾𝗋𝗑𝖥𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
       ___________________________
THIRD PERSON (POV)
___________________________________
Richie was going down to the arcade on his bike per usual,  until he passed a familiar house. It was the L/N household. He would purposely pass this house everyday on his bike because it made him feel closer to his crush, Y/N. It may sound weird but Richie thinks its romantic. He has liked Y/N since he first saw her at the beginning of the school year. Him and Y/N weren't friends and never really spoke. But just being able to see her was enough for him, even though it hurt him to know that his chances with her were about as great as surviving dismemberment (looking at you, victims :))
And now here he was sitting in class, watching Y/N while he had his hand resting on his red cheek.
He admired every little thing she did, the way she made hand gestures, the way she spoke with confidence in her voice. She was just talking to her friends in class yet, he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Richie's feelings for Y/N were so strong that he would even have dreams about her.
Instead of paying attention to the teacher, he would just look at Y/N from a distance. She knew he existed but didn't acknowledge his existence. He would do anything for her and she wouldn't even know.
He would get so aggravated whenever she wasn't at school and would start to miss her after just a few hours. He wouldn't be able to focus on anything after just being away from her for a day. She made things better for him all the time, if he was in a shitty mood, she would brighten it immediately, she motivated him, she was his home, happiness, his world. But it wasn't love, just a crush. Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"STOP SPREADING LIES, YES THE FUCK IT WAS. IT WAS LOVE, I DID IT FOR HER LOVE. ALL I WANTED WAS HER BUT THAT SON OF A BITCH TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!"
Richard Tozier, he was serving 30 years in prison for the killings of William Denbrough , Edward Kaspbrak, and Stanley Uris. and claims that 27 years ago, Y/N L/N went missing because of a supernatural being that he risked his life fighting to save hers. Richard is still in the Asylum to this day and is spoken to have serious mental issues that he's currently recovering from. We still don't know what made Richard Tozier do what he did, the case still remains unsolved to this day. While people came forward with theories that Derry really was a haunted town, others say Richard was just insane.

Last edited Sep 7, 2022

This was kinda short, but I wrote this at 12:00 at night so, whatever :T