19 : A Deal with the Devil

─ I want to say thank you to everyone who's reading this story!! I really appreciate it! And yeah, i kinda felt bad to those who read the 'I love you' which i posted yesterday. Like i mean─ i was gone for a few weeks i guess? And the first thing i did, was to post an angst.

Please consider this chapther as my apology. 🥰💞

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Ignore what had happened the days after, how they always got free food supplies out of nowhere. Cale knew from who but he decided to keep quiet about it. They finally arrived at the puzzle city.

"Let's go see the rock tower." The kittens ears started to twitch, they must be happy after hearing what Roksoo said earlier.

The redhead shake his head at the kittens that ran towards his lover, like they were never angry before and picked the people that will go with them.

"It will be just me, Roksoo. Oh and bring On and Hong with you too."

"Yes, young master-nim!" Hans responded and immediately prepared the carriage while carrying the kittens with him.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Inside the carriage. where the two kittens are with Hans, leaving Cale and Roksoo alone inside.

"Say Darling" Cale spoke breaking the silence between the two of them as Roksoo turned to looked at him. "Yes, Cale?"

"Don't you think i've been giving you alot of things for a while now?" Cale said.

"I guess? Well of course i'm thankful for it! Although there are times when you didn't really have to.." Roksoo said.

"Right, then what about you? What can you give to me?"

"Ha?" Roksoo was caught off guard by the sudden question. "Me? What can i give to you?" The woman asked. as the redhead only nodded his head.

"That's right, it's only fair if you also give something to me. It's okay you don't have to worry. I'll accept anything you will give to me."

"Uhm.." Roksoo think for a moment. Until a sudden idea went into her head. As the woman answered without even thinking first. "Kiss!" In korea. Roksoo would always saw one of team mates would give kiss into their lover as a gift. So...it would also work on cale..right?

"Mhm? Kiss?" Cale said quiet taken back. Eyes's slightly widening as his lips quirk up in a smirk. "Oh my~ That's quiet tempting darling. But i'll have to reject it since i can always gets a kiss from you, isn't that right?"

"Well uh.." Roksoo trailed of in her words. As the redhead close the gap between them. By leaning closer to her. Caging Roksoo between his arms.

'Shit' Roksoo cursed as her face are starting to heat up. Specially when Cale leaned more into her. "Hm? What's wrong darling‚ did you suddenly catch a fever? Oh my that's quiet concerning~"

The redhead teased with his half lidded eyes, leaning dangerously closer to her. Their nose touching. As Roksoo short circuit before closing her eyes tightly. 'Cale looks hot!? Shit! Not the time for simping Kim Roksoo!! This is dangerous..!! Quick think!!'

"Ancient powers!"

...

"Hm?" Cale stopped leaning into her before backing away a little, staring at Roksoo. "Ancient powers? What about them?" Roksoo finally opening her eyes, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"I.. I can help you get ancient powers in exchange." Roksoo spoke staring at Cale's blank face before a small smile form in his lips. "sure not really what i expect but okay."

"Wha.. aren't you gonna ask how i know the location of the ancient powers?" Roksoo asked. However the redhead only tilted his head. "Do i need to?"

"Well anyone whose normal would usually ask why." Cale merely chuckles. "I guess i'm not normal then."

The two lovers stared straight into eachother's eyes.

That was until the carriage suddenly stops. "Ack!" "What the fuck!" The two lovers cursed when the carriage suddenly stops. Only for them to realize their current position.

"Uhm..I.." Roksoo was laying at the carriage's seat with Cale on top of her and both of his hands resting on each side of her head. Their lips brushing into eachother.

Cale didn't say anything but stared at her before his lips went up forming into a mischievous smile. "Cale, what are you─"

Roksoo's words got cut off when Cale, connects their lips all of sudden, It took Roksoo a minute before realizing what's happening and before responding into the kiss.

The two was so into the kiss, well─ that was until Hans came knocking into the carriage door. Interrupting the two lovebirds.

Roksoo panicked when she heard someone knocking that she ends up pulling away from the kiss before pushing Cale away. The redhead frowned. "Wow what a great timing" Cale sarcastically said.

"Oh hush!" Roksoo said before sitting up. Both fixing their appearance.

Cale? Cale slam the carriage door opened. Hitting Hans in his face while acting as if he doesn't know Hans was there. "Oh i didn't knew you were there, my bad."

The redhead blandly said before giving his hand into Roksoo. not bothering to hide his annoyance. And Roksoo only stops herself from laughing. 'Cale did it intentionally, he's annoyed.'

"Fufu~ there's no need to be annoyed you know?" Roksoo said accepting Cale's hand. As Cale help Roksoo to get out of the carriage. "I'm not, whatever you're saying darling."

The black haired woman only let out a giggles, hearing the nonchalant answered from her lover. Roksoo then tiptoed, with her arms in his shoulders before planting a soft kiss on Cale's cheeks.

"Whatever you say, Honey~"