Epilogue

"Mister Yang!"

The voice resonating behind Jungwon was kind of angry.
He slowly turned himself, ready to face the consequences.

"What do you think you're doing at this time in the middle of the hallway?"
"I.. uh.. well" started Jungwon.
"I think this calls for detention."

Jungwon swallowed his saliva.

"Now."

The voice didn't let any space for doubt nor protest. So Jungwon followed his elder into the nearest classroom.

"Am I in big trouble?" asked Jungwon, looking up.
"I'd say big time, yes"

However, Jungwon didn't get the chance to answer. He had been pushed against the wall, hungry lips invading his neck.

"Jay" softly moaned Jungwon.
"Hum?" asked the Slytherin.
"I thought we said we wouldn't do that again after almost getting caught last time" said Jungwon.

Jay leaned back, his hand cupping Jungwon's cheek.

"Do you want me to stop?"asked Jay, with the lowest and sexiest voice he could do.

The very voice that he new drove Jungwon crazy.

"Well, that's not what I said" Jungwon tried to defend himself.

Jay side smiled.

"It's just that today is the last day, and I already miss you" said Jay.

Jungwon looked into Jay's eyes.

So much had happened these last months, well, this last year!
After the events in the mansion's basement, Jay's mother had been arrested, and put in jail. Her victims had been treated in the Hospital.
So far, only Jongho and Jay had returned to Hogwarts. The other three hadn't yet, but the nurses and doctors hadn't lost hope.
Jungwon and his friends had helped Jay everyday, teaching him the basics of the wizards world.

Jay had studied like no one else, every day and every night, hoping to restaure all of his knowledge. Hard work had paid off. Jay had even managed to pass his O.W.L.S. well.

So as for his memory, he had started taking occlumency lessons, to see if he could have some of them back. He hadn't done any progress in that direction yet, but it didn't really matter to him. Jay was just grateful for being alive, back in Hogwarts and surrounded by friends.

And boyfriend.

Jungwon and him had spent so much time together since the basement that Jay felt like they had always been together. He didn't like to say it out loud though.
He knew how hurt Jungwon still was.

"Then we'll create new memories" he said, planting his eyes in Jay's. "Together."

"So, have you thought about my proposal?" asked Jungwon, in the cutest smile the Earth had ever seen, dimples and all.
"As a matter of fact, I did!" replied Jay. "Are you sure it wouldn't be an inconvenience?"
"If I asked you, it's because I want to" repeated Jungwon for the hundredth time. "It would be a pleasure, not an inconvenience at all, for both my grandma and I."

"Then alright" said Jay, a smile illuminating his face.

This time, Jungwon was the one to move first, pressing his lips on Jay's. He was so happy that he had forgotten about everything else.
He passed one hand on Jay's neck and the other one on his hair as he felt the latter grabbing him by the waist to pull him closer.
The kiss naturally turned into something deeper and more intimate that felt just right.

~

All the students were sitting at their tables, each one flooded with the houses colors. The professors were sitting at theirs, casually talking to each other, until the headmistress stood up.

Silence filled the room before she could even ask for it.

"Dear students, dear professors. It is with both sadness and joy that I invited you all for the last banquet of this year. As you know, we had a troublesome beginning of year, but hopefully everything went back to order, thanks to some of you" she started.

Everyone clapped. What had happened in the basement was no secret, and everyone had cheered for Niki, Jungwon but mostly Jay.
A student deliberately going against their parent to save a friend wasn't something one saw everyday.
His sacrifice was even more touching knowing that he had lost his memory and had worked five times as hard for his exams.

"It is my great honor to announce that I had a little talk with Jay Park and that he has accepted to take back his position as prefect starting next semester!" she added.

The Slytherin table went crazy. They cheered for Jay as the latter awkwardly stood up to bow to the headmistress.

"In other news, our three missing students, Felix, Mu and Eunchae will also be returning next semester" said the Headmistress.

This time, all the tables cheered loudly.

Everyone had been worried about them, wondering when they would be ready to come back.

"And now, the moment you had all been waiting for" she started as the students went silent again. "This year, the House cup has been won by..."

Everyone held their breath in. As they had last seen the four gem hourglasses, all of the houses seemed pretty close to each other.

"Hufflepuff!" she announced, clapping.

Suddenly, all of the banners turned into the beautiful Hufflepuff yellow. The Friar, Hufflepuff's ghost, started flying up and down, celebrating the news with loopings and intricate figures no one had ever seen him doing before.

"Congratulations Hufflepuff" finally said the Headmistress. "And now, let's eat!"

In an instant, a thousand food plates appeared on the tables. The elves had really out done themselves to celebrate the end of the year.

Jungwon looked up, soon finding who he was looking for. Jay and him smiled, wishing they could eat side by side.

~

"See you in September!" said Sunoo, waving at his friends, before running towards his parents.
"Promise to write letters for me?" asked Jake, hugging Sunghoon.
"Only if you do too" he said.

Saying goodbye wasn't something Jungwon liked. However, knowing how this summer would go, he couldn't be sad. Once all of their friends went their way, Jungwon looked around.

"There she is!" he said, grabbing Jay's arm.

They ran towards the woman, who had the same smile as Jungwon.

"Jungwon" she said, hugging him tightly.

Jungwon let himself fall into her arms, as he used to do when he was just a little boy.

"I missed you" he whispered.
"So did I" she said, before looking at Jay. "And you must be-"
"I'm Jay" he said, bowing respectfully.
"My new grandson" she finished, as if Jay hadn't interrupted her.

Then, out of nowhere, she grabbed him and hugged him as tightly as she had hug Jungwon.

~

Even though she was old, Jungwon's grandma walked quite fast. She was a few meters before them, walking around King's Cross train station

"Ready for a new adventure?" asked Jay, pushing a cart filled with their trunks.
"With you, always" said Jungwon.

...

The End