Chapter 18

I woke up early, Jason still sleeping, so I decided to look for the others. Luckily, I found them.

Suddenly, my phone went off, It was the man that helped run the orphanage.

"Get back here right now! And bring those brats with you! Be back in ten minutes or there will be punishments! Expecially for you." He yelled through the phone.
"Y-yes sir." I said, then quickly hung up the phone and went to get the kids to bring them back.

"We have to go. Go get the boys please, Danny. I'll get Michelle." I said, messing up the words from how fast they were coming out of my mouth from the fear of being late.
He just nodded and ran off to get them.

"S...orry Thal-lia. We have to go." I stuttered.
She just nodded, knowing it was important (about as important as smelly Gabe's friend could be🙄)
Me, Michelle, and the boys quickly took off once they were ready. We were still late though, Thalia's house was ten minutes away at a full sprint, and we left 2 minutes after he called, and Danny wasn't that athletic.

*Time skip to when they got home*

"So, who's taking the punishment for being late?" Sir asked, looking at the four of us.
I raised my hand, and Sir smirked.
"Go to the room. I'll send one of the boys up there to deal with you." I knew what he meant. When he said 'one of the boys', he meant one of his buddies, which would abuse me like Gabe did.
I went up to the room, and the other three went to their rooms.

**Long story short for the people that are less comfortable with these types of scenes.**

He hit me. Punched me. Kicked me. It hurt real bad. There were handprints on my face, my back, my sides, everywhere. Some of them looked like they were going to start to swell up or something. He punched my nose, and I heard a crack, and blood started pouring down at an alarming speed. He kicked my legs and stomach more than anything else. It hurt so bad. But I couldn't do anything about it.And there was so much more, but by that point, I was so dizzy, and I couldn't comprehend what was happening.It was really just a big blur from there. All I know for sure, is that part way through, I blacked out, and next thing I know, I wake up with bruises, and cuts, there was blood absolutely everywhere, and previous injuries that were healing opened up again.

As I got up again, there was blood absolutely everywhere, not just on me, but the floor, the furniture, and some on the walls. I'll have to clean that up before he comes up here again and notices this. It looks like someone was murdered in here. But I guess someone was. The child inside me that begged to be let free.

**That was the end of that part. You can imagine it further if you want to. I made it as short as I could because I'm tired and I know some people don't like it.**

I feel like you could read this one faster than the others, so sorry if it feels that way. I just haven't felt right for the past few days. Like something is different or wrong or something and I can't figure out what. But anyway hope you enjoyed this part.