Chapter 4: Entrance exam

Izuku could be seen walking towards the UA building his clothes were baggy hiding his physic but you could still see some of the muscles from underneath his shirt

Izuku: Alright, made it just in time !!!

He smiled bright seeing the UA entrance infront of him

Ddraig: well considering how early we left it's not surprising 

Izuku chuckled nervously before walking towards the entrance when he heard 

Katsuki: Stupid Deku

He then turned around and saw Bakugo and Izumi walking toward him in their school uniforms with scarves around their necks. Izuku raised an eyebrow looking at him with an expression that spoke for itself " Really?" he sighed and stepped aside not bothered by their temper tantrums.

Izuku thoughts: *sigh*They haven't changed in all this time, I don't know why I'm surprised 

Ddraig: Well we can't worry about that right now because you have an exam to get to partner so hop to it!

Izuku nodded and continued on his way hearing some people murmur in the background

" Hey isn't that the girl from the villain attack a few months ago "

" Yeah I heard All Might even changed the weather "

" Her name is Yagi right ?"

"yeah she's the real deal"

Izuku sighed, of course, they would only remember the actions of those with quirks but no matter things are different now because he is no longer alone and weak, he has Ddraig, he has power and more importantly, he has Regulus in case of emergency.

in the auditorium :

Present mic 

Mic: what's up UA candidates welcome to UA come on and let me hear ya !!

No one said a thing till " YEAH !!!" Izuku shouted as everyone turned to face him but he didn't care

Mic: thank you, little listener !!! Now let's get to it are you ready !!!!

He shouted out " YEAH !!!!!" Izuku shouted again " shut up Deku" Izumi growled from next to him" piss off " he whispered back pissing her off thankfully for Izuku Katsuki was seated three rows away.

Mic: THANK YOU, MY LITTLE DUDE !! Like your application said today you Rockin boys and girls will be doing ten-minute mock battles in super cool settings here are your lanes, my friends, after all after I drop the mic you'll head to your specified battle centres sound good ...OKAY!!!!

Izumi looked at her card and then Izukus " I see they're splitting us up so we don't end up working with friends " Izuku noticed the same thing Izumi did " Yeah you're right our examinee numbers are one after another but we're assigned to different battle centres "