I don't like her I like you

Ship: Isis x Bion

Genre: Angst-Smut-Fluff

Manhwa: Into the light again

------------------------------------------------

"Will you stop liking my sister" Isis yelled at Bion after throwing his drink at his face"I don't like her" Bion said calmly which Isis evidently ignored "Really cause all i see is you blushing around her" Isis stormed out of the room in a fit of anger, 'Blush around her? Why the fuck are you so blind i don't like her I like you.'

Everyone in the castle except for Isis knows about Bion's little crush on the prince, but since Bion mostly sees Isis around Aisha so when Bion blushed it looked to go to the younger of the two royals, so in the end Isis came to believe that it has been Aisha that Bion loves "Fuck" Bion said as he felt tears running down his face 'I'll deal with this tomorrow'

As the Morning rolled around Bion and Aisha were nowhere to be seem which ticked off Isis 'I swear if he's in her room' When he reached the door he heard sobbing in an instant he believed it to be his younger sister so he peeked but instead he saw Bion crying and Aisha trying -keyword: TRYING- to calm him down

'What's wrong with him? Why should i care' Isis walked away "Why is your brother so blind" Bion asked Aisha who shrugged her shoulders and said "You only blush when he's around me. why?" Bion looked at her then closed his eyes before stating "I never see that side of him when we are alone together but when he's with you or her majesty and sometimes with the king he shows a side of himself that is never showed or rather directed to anyone else, i guess i love seeing that side love seeing him smile in such a way it makes my heart flutter but break knowing full well it will never be directed to me"

Aisha now fully realized how in love Bion was with her brother and decided to devise a plan "I have a plan but are you willing to wear cat ears" Bion took a few seconds until it hit him "WHATTTT" Everyone came rushing into Aisha's room to find her hovering over a Bion that looks to be scared out of his wits

"Aisha what happened" Isis happened focused on the red-haired male "Oh Nothing just trying to make Bion focus" Bion looked repulsed "Focus on what you want me to wear a" Aisha threw a shoe at him "Anyway ya'll can leave" everyone nodded and left

"Cat ears princess i am not wearing cat ears" Aisha took something out of her draws then turned with an evil glint in her eyes, a few minutes later Bion found himself in the prince's room he felt something on his head, Luminas helped Aisha with her wicked plan so now Bion was a neko and tied up on the prince's bed

"Okay" this made Bion panic that voice was the voice of the prince 'No, No, No, No, No, No ,NO come undone, come undone' He thought as he fought the rope but it was too late Isis was standing in the room with a surprised face "mh mhm (Ah Shit)" 

"B-Bion what is the meaning of this" Isis said removing the ropes from Bion's body. Bion looked up at Isis before doing something he would never think to do...  He, Bion Beltmore, Kissed the prince of the Elmir Empire, The Isis de Elmir...'Ah what the fuck did i just do' "I APOLOGIZE" Isis looked confused for a moment "What the hell don't you like my sister" He said a bit angry then confused "You really are an idiot I like you not her" Bion said looking pissed " But you blush around her so why"

" When you are around her also I never see that side of you when we are alone together, that smile, that warmth in your is always directed to your family and i love to see it that is why i blush cause most of the time when i see it is when your around Aisha it is never directed to anyone else" Bion said not making eye contact with the royal

"Look at me"

Bion looked at the prince in shock he has never heard him use such a demanding voice before "Now why didn't you just say that yesterday it would save me half the trouble and allow me to claim you as my own" Isis continued, looking a bit lustful if i may add, "M-my prince i don't understand what you mean"

"well then you're about to find out" Isis allowed his hands to roam all over Bion's body, Bion was holding his moans in because he was a bit sensitive so when Isis's hands reached his nipples he was moaning like crazy "Wow i would have never guessed you were this sensitive" Bion was embarrassed "Shut - ah~"

"What was that you were saying to your prince" Isis was now grinding on Bion's ass and much to their surprise Bion wasn't wearing any underwear under the maid dress "Bion you little whore why aren't you wearing any underwear whatever let's just finish this so then i can thank my sister"

Isis got lube from one of his drawers and put it on his fingers "Wait" Bion tried to reason with the older but failed miserably, Isis already put one finger in Bion's ass then a second then a third, Bion kept moaning and squirming trying to get the fingers out but to no avail "Isis, ah~ stawp" Isis looked confused "Why your noises are adorable and not only that your face, oh i have an idea" 

Isis picked up Bion, while still fingering him, and bend him over on the dresser, the dresser had a mirror on it "now i'm gonna fuck you like this so that both me and you will see your face" Bion shook his head but as always Isis ignored the plea, Isis then put his dick at the entrance of Bion's ass "M-my prince?" Bion asked confused "Damn hearing you say that at such time is such a turn on" Isis then shoved his dick without going slowly making Bion scream in pleasure and pain and cum automatically "Wow I knew you were a virgin and sensitive but not that sensitive" Bion was once again embarrassed "Fuck you"

Bion tried to hide his face in the wood as Isis began to pound him but he failed as Isis pulled him by the hair making him moan even louder "Ah~ darling you have a hair-pulling kink as well how adorable"

"My prince ah~ stop please" Bion saw his face and blushed even more out of embarrassment the faces he was making didn't look like him at all "Bion I love you as well i guess i was to dense to notice it huh" Isis whispered to the Younger who had a look of disbelief on his face "I love you to your majesty" with the last thrust they both came, Isis inside of Bion and Bion on the dresser

"Bion" Isis said but soon realized that the red-haired knight was fast asleep"I love you so much"

In the morning Bion was embarrassed he was so loud the whole palace heard him "Isis, Bion, quick question" Aisha and Queen Iris looked at one another then asked "AM I GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER/AUNTIE" poor Bion's heart couldn't take it so he fainted. "I don't know but i hope so"

The two females couldn't stop squealing 'I really love you Bion i want a family with you' 

...'And a family you shall get'...