Where has my jewel gone (Leoathy)

AthanasiaDealgerO291

"You eight get back her." A yell was heard from the ruby palace by the Head Maid Lillian York. Her young masters and mistresses, Athanasia, Adelio, Amani,Bion,  and their friends Leonia, Lucas, Ijekiel, and Flomus were causing mischief Flomus and Leonia were here for a visit while their fathers talked business with the Emperor, Claude de Alger Obelia. "C'mon over here," Bion whispered, everyone turned to him. "What is it?" Athanasia asked as she followed her little brother, and the others followed suit. " Man, I don't get paid enough to watch you kids!" Lucas exclaimed. "You don't get paid at all!" Ijekiel whisper-yelled while hitting Lucas's shoulder. "SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" Lucas shouted before turning to the Obelia royals."I want a salary!" He told them before starting to walk ahead of the group while using  Mana to light his hand up so they had a light source. Leonia and Athanasia were in the back. "My beautiful Lioness, would you like to go first?" Leonia said while bowing down as a knight would for a ruler."Why yes, i would, my beautiful jewel!"

As the eight ventured further in the cave trying to hide from the maids and knights, the crystals gleamed with the light Lucas was providing. Something struck Leonia in her chest she knew what it was. She had it on her life before she was reincarnated... It was love. She felt as she watched the crystals beam off of Athanasia's face and her eyes. The colors complimented her eyes and the shimmer as well.

----------------------

That was twenty years ago...
Leonia is now 35, and Athanasia would now be 37. Claude has now died from old age and grief and passed down the kingdom to his youngest, Bion. This reason was because Athansia was pronounced dead 15 years ago and Adelio and Amani had their own lives to live, Adelio marrying into the Agriche family means he had work to do over there and Amani was pretty much Queen of the forests always taking care of them meaning there would be no time for the Obelia Kingdom. Bion has a bit of trouble here and there because he is also considered Queen/King of the Elmir Kingdom, but he manages.

Athanasia de Alger Obelia; Leonia's sun, The Crown Princess of the Obelia Empire, went missing 19 years ago, but now most believe she's dead except for a select few

Leonia cried for years after the loss of her Jewel , she traveled everywhere. She traveled the Obelia empire, the Elmir empire, everywhere she could reach but in the end she came up empty handed, Athanasia took off with Leonia's favorite horse too, that brought a sense of relief to her but it still scared her shitless, she taught the horse to protect Athanasia and to respond to a certain call but she couldn't find the horse anywhere.

Adelio has given up.

Amani stopped caring after 17 years of no signs.

Bion has his own children to worry about.

Claude died from the depression as well as old age

Felix is now helping Bion rule the kingdom, but he's slowly deteriorating from the loss of both Athanasia and Claude

Ijekiel and Lucas also have children and decided to leave the country away from it all.

Lily decided to retire before ending it all by taking her own life, leaving her children in the care of Leonia.

Leonia is the only one who cares, or rather keeps going, or rather was.... She quits. Maybe if she dies, maybe then she'll know if Athanasia is still alive, but at the moment, she can't keep going..... Flomus was a replacement for Athanasia, but they quickly fell out of love due to the fact that Leonia couldn't get over Athanasia. She knows she would be leaving Lily's children behind, but she can't go on. She knows she'll be giving Bion too much stress even though he is now, at the moment, pregnant with his third child. Bion and Felix would have no choice but to take the children Lily and Leonia left behind

In the end, when one jewel goes missing, the rest seem to follow.

Why. Why can't we ever just have one happy ending. I love you
.
.
.
Athanasia