I love you (part 2 of i dont like her i like you)

(Mpreg, Smut, and Fluff)

(There's probably going to be a third part. Anyway, this takes place 3 months after I don't like her. i like you)

Bion walked around the empire it was his free day off, he was happy that he got of duty but he was also a little glad he got away from Isis, Iris and Aisha, they wouldn't stop fonding over him especially when he had cravings, to explain a few weeks ago he wasn't feeling good and threw up Aisha insisted that she take him to a doctor but he refused then Aisha, Isis and Iris all jumped him and took him to the doctor turns out he was pregnant.

He obviously fainted his poor heart and couldn't handle the news. well, it sorta went like this.

/Flashback/

"Well, I have no idea.... how this is possible... but...." The doctor paused to make sure he was reading the right thing, Bion got angered by that he usually calmed, but he's been lashing out recently and sometimes caught crying for god knows what.

The Doctor nodded "Well it says here, Bion Beltimore you are pregnant" Aisha and Iris screeched, Isis and Bion stood there having no idea what to do with himself, while Luminas said"That's the perk of being turned into a Neko while being fucked... I thought you knew that... Anyway, I can see half of you are happy about it. "

Bion got up and punched Luminas so hard it sent him flying through the wall before he himself fainted.

/End of Flashback/

"Ooooh~ Isn't that the prince's whore" A random voice said, Bion flinched but kept walking even if the emperor said that he would personally kill anyone who insulted Bion, people still held no respect for him not that it mattered to Bion it was only some ,most people were glad to have Bion especially since most of the princesses that wanted to marry the prince didn't care about the empire

"Ah Bion, how are you and the baby" A voice asked ringing through the flower field he found himself in, it was a child that he usually visited her name is Squria her mother usually works late in the palace so he and her have met and became friends despite the fact of the age difference. Bion is at the age of 20, going on 21 while she is 13 going on 14. 

"Me and the little one are doing good, how about you Ria" She smiled and then looked up at the sky before telling "I'm good and guess what" Bion looked at her "What"  She squealed before looking back at him "You know Scora right the future duke of Rilin" Bion nodded "Well he asked for my hand in marriage and i said yes" Bion's jaw dropped, "Now all that's left is you and Isis to marry maybe we can have a double wedding you know we get married at the same time same day and everything sorta like a double date."

Bion flushed so hard that it rivaled his hair. "Uh.... I don't know if we'll marry, " He told her as she sat up, She was about to say something before a familiar voice asked,"Why not?" They whipped around to face Isis. "Uh.." They look at each other, and back at him, he already was sitting right next to Bion."I ask again, "Why not?" Bion Gulped."Well, some people will -"

    "I will stop you right there if i love and you love me who gives a damn about others and you were supposed to tell me or my father who insulted you yet i followed and you didn't turn back to tell us!"

"Um, I let you two figure this out," Squria said while smiling before whispering something to Isis, which Bion could not hear.

Once Squria left, Isis used to his Mana to conjour a sword. Bion looked confused, which made the crown prince laugh. "Draw your sword, love." Bion, now understood what this was like. Isis was challenging him if Bion won he could continue as he once did, but if he lost, he would have to submit to Isis.

"I accept your challenge!" Bion said, drawing his own sword. Isis made a sound of recognition.

As they fought, Bion could tell he wasn't going to win. Not only was he pregnant, but Isis was playing dirty. While they clashed, Isis made sexual comments as well as touching him as if they were in their bed, but no way in hell was Bion about to give up until he was pinned.

"Isis, please no." Bion moaned out, "Shhhh love, sumbit it be better for you to give up and submit to me." Bion whined, but his body relaxed as he let Isis have full control of him, it still felt weird to have somebody and give somebody full control over his body but he trusted the prince and his future king. "Perfect, darling." Isis pulled Bion's legs up so that he wraps his legs around his waist, "my prince, " bion said, looking down at him with eyes of such love and lust Isis grinned "I live for you and love you" Bion just smiled as Isis made quick work of both of their clothing. "Bion," Isis called. "Hmm." Bion made a noise, Isis nuzzled his neck."Do I have your consent?" Bion nodded." I need it to be said, darling. "  Isis said while nibbling. " Fucking hell Isis, fuck me. Make love to me, please!" Isis smirked "Fucking and making love are two very different things which one do you want" Bion whimpered while rolling his hips on Isis's "Which ever one you see fit" Bion said before leaning to Isis's ear "My prince" Isis pulled Bion's hair before saying

"You shouldn't play with fire, Darling."

‐---------------------------------‐
I was working on this before I read the latest chapters, but I have an angst one focusing on the latest chapters so *crying*