Zombie Tea Party 5

~CALLIE POV~

"You're not going to fall on your head, are you?"

I looked over at Guy, who was upside-down. Well, actually, I was upside-down. I was hanging on one of the bars, and Guy was worried that I was going to fall and smack my head, or something like that.

"No, Guy." I said, rolling my eyes slightly. "Us Ross's are extremely graceful."

From behind me, I heard Luke's loud voice yell, "Whoa! Falling!" and Jessie gasping. I turned my head the best I could, and let out a laugh when I saw Luke in Jessie's arms, wearing a princess helmet. I swung a bit, loosing my balance, and falling off the bar with a grunt.

"Yeah," Guy said, standing over me. "you guys are so graceful."

I huffed a bit, pushing myself up. "I only lost my balance because I was laughing at Luke."

Guy only hummed, helping me stand the rest of the way. "Sure."

{}~{}~{}~{}

"Callie!" Zuri called. "Do you want to come to my tea party?"

"Hmm? Oh, uh, sure."

Zuri smiled widely, handing me an invitation, just as she did Emma a few seconds before. The elevator dinged, and Emma's friend Jasmine walked in, tossing her coat over Zuri.

"Hey!" Zuri snapped. "I'm not a coat rack!"

"You are now." Jasmine answered.

I grabbed the coat off of my sister, and walked out on the terrace, and tossed it over the edge. Zuri stood beside me, and said, "Nice job, Callie."

I smiled at her, and we walked back inside.

"Fantabulous news." Jasmine said.

"What is it?"

"Check your phone, I'm busy."

Emma picked up her phone, and let out a squeal. "You scored us two seats to Zac Posen's fashion show?"

"Front row!"

"When is it?"

Jasmine screamed in excitement. "Tomorrow at three!"

Emma let out her own scream. "I can't wait."

Zuri's face dropped, and she walked forward. "But, Emma, tomorrow's my tea party."

"Zuri," Emma sighed. "That's kids stuff."

"Hello, we're talking Zac Posen."

"The front row will be all celebrities." Emma explained. She and Jasmine spoke in unison, saying, "Yay! Phone five!"

"But what about our celebrity guest?" Zuri questioned. "Kenny the Koala's coming all the way from Luke's room."

Jasmine rolled her eyes, turning to glare at my sister. "Don't you have something to finger paint?"

"I'd finger paint your coat," Zuri said as they walked by her. "but it just caught a cab to Brooklyn!"

Zuri sat down on the couch, falling into it. I stood in the terrace doorway, not too sure what to do.

"You're still coming, right, Callie?" Zuri asked.

I gave her a smile. "Of course. I don't have anything else to do."

Zuri's face brightened, and she jumped up, grabbing my hand. "Come on! We need to get you dressed!"

"But it's not til tomorrow!"

"Then we'll pick you out a dress!"

{}~{}~{}~{}

I sat between Mr Kipling and Kenny the Koala, drinking my tea.

Zuri huffed, lifting her cookie up. "These cookies you brought are too hard."

Bertram set his cup down, rolling his eyes slightly. "They're not cookies, they're scones."

"More like stones." Zuri responded. "Good thing I got another set of teeth coming in, because these are trashed."

"I don't hear the lizard complaining."

Mr Kipling burped, causing all of us to pull faces. I scrunched my up nose and asked, "What does he know? He eats dead rats."

"I miss Emma." Zuri complained. "This is no fun."

"You think you're miserable? I'm wedged into a toy chair, my boa is molting, and this tiara is cutting off the blood flow to my brain."

"Hey," Zuri defended. "beauty hurts. You're the worst tea party guest ever."

I sighed, setting my chin on hand. I wasn't having any fun either. I didn't mind having tea parties, but I wasn't really in the mood to have one right now. Zuri stood up, and walked over to her shelf.

Bertram scoffed, and called after her, "I would like to point out that, unlike Mr Kipling, I haven't tried to eat the other guests."

I looked beside me, and saw Mr Kipling eating Zuri's monkey. Zuri walked back over, and handed Bertram a little pan. "Here. Have a cupcake I made in my Queasy-bake oven."

"And what's the number we call in case of emergency?"

"911!" I piped up.

"Remember that." He said, grabbing the pan from Zuri.

He took a bite, and pulled a face, and then smiled quickly. "Mm. A tad underdone. Maybe you should try cooking it under a larger light bulb. I believe Rachel Ray recommends a 50 watt."

I sighed again, sitting in the chair, watching Mr Kipling eat another guest. There was a knock on the door, and I looked over and saw Emma.

"Hi, Zuri. Is there room for me at your tea party?"

"I thought you said it was kid stuff." She said. "And aren't you supposed to be at the fashion show?"

"Well, I thought about it, but then I realized it was more important to spend time with my little sister. Both of them."

"Mhm."

Zuri sat down at the table. "Okay, okay. Jasmine dumped me."

"Chubby the bear called it. I owe you five bucks, Chubs."

"So...can I sit down?"

Zuri shrugged. "Sure." She stood up, walking to the chair empty chair on the other side of Mr Kipling. "Millie, I told you that seat was reserved." She picked it up, and dumped the mermaid out, and brought it closer to the table. "Excuse the scales."

"No problem."

"Cupcake?"

"Don't mind if I do."

Emma took a bite, and had a similar reaction as Bertram. I tilted my head, looking at the shoes beside Emma.

"Hey, Emma, where'd you get those shoes?" I asked.

"Oh, their Jasmine's." She said. 

I nodded. "Do you want me to take them downstairs for you?"

"How about we all do it?" Emma suggested. "After this, lets throw her shoes down the garbage shoot."

"Why wait?" Zuri questioned, standing up and hurrying out of her room.

Emma and I followed her down to the kitchen, and I slid the door open, and Emma tossed the shoes in.

"What are you going to tell her when she comes back for them?" I asked.

Emma shrugged. "I'll just make something up. Now, let's get back to the tea party."

The three of us walked back upstairs, having a fun time at Zuri's tea party.